Is it easy to get an atar of 68? (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
depends on ur internal marks but generally if you've been studying a decent amount throughout the year yes it will be very easy

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
noo thats actually so sad
thats why the golden rule is to be rank 1 internals, he was a science guy but bc he wasnt rank 1 internal pulled him down badly. this only applies for the low ranking schools, most of u wont understand.

never understood why internal rank 1 matter soooo muchhh before but experience is the biggest teacher i.e hsc results, kinda sad bc early entry really destroys chances for ppl like my friend

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
story of my comprehensive friend's HSC
> friend lowkey good at phys
> shitty cohort bc early entry mfs
> gets higher ext mark than his selective friends
> bc he fkd up internals misses out on b6
But like tbf if u do bad in a bad schools internals, isn't that on u then? unless its like a assignment where u messed up or it was easier for others to get high marks bc it was easy then ig yeah. cos i have a friend who screwed his internal ranking for chem but that was kinda his fault bc hes bad at assignments but rlly good at actual hsc style exams? most schools would set assignments anyways so idk how it would make a big difference tbh.

thats so true and then it just brings the cohort down for the rest of us :(
just don't get dragged down by topping the cohort or near the top

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
But like tbf if u do bad in a bad schools internals, isn't that on u then? unless its like a assignment where u messed up or it was easier for others to get high marks bc it was easy then ig yeah. cos i have a friend who screwed his internal ranking for chem but that was kinda his fault bc hes bad at assignments but rlly good at actual hsc style exams? most schools would set assignments anyways so idk how it would make a big difference tbh.
he didnt do bad in internals, he was actually on par with me, like he would miss by 3-5 marks, but having a teacher biased against u and other ppl who suck off teachers doesnt really help

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
omg dont get me started on the biased teachers
the guy ranked first in my cohort for legal writes the crappiest essays but he gets full marks and is now ranked 1st coz the teacher likes him, BUT HE CANT WRITE FOR CRAP, HIS ESSAYS ARE LITERALLY FAIL MATERIAL

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
omg dont get me started on the biased teachers
yes we got penalised like hell on depth studies and favoured some guy who barely put any effort to his depth study bc he was his "mate"... LOL.

ofc he gave me top mark bc if he didnt it would seem extremely sus but my friend here got dogged even tho his proj was similar quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)