Is it better to do nutrition or the exercise sport science/ nutrition double degree (1 Viewer)

Ellzz

HSC
Self explanatory hehe
Also if i were to do the double degree, is the travelling annoying? as the course is on both cumberland and main.

claire_bear

claire_bear
HSC
Re: Is it better to do nutrition or the exercise sport science/ nutrition double degr

Hey,
Speaking about this degree is not something i can just write on a post!!! There are lots of lil things u prob want to know. Im currently doing the double degree and im loving it.. however its not for everyone. To me the travelling is such a small part now.. i really dont think bout it.. in fact i like it cuz u get out of the uni and its fun cuz ur normally traveling with friends. We are a really tight knit course... we all know eachother as we share nearly all classes so its great in that way. To travel what we do is u either drive between campus' but i personally catch the train from redfern and then get a fast train to lidcombe.. it takes about 15 to 20 mins i think and catch the bus from lidcombe station that goes straight to the uni or if u feel like some exercise its a 30 min walk. The difference between the two is that the plain nutrition will obviously be completed in 4 years as opposed to 5. The amount of credit points (work load) in the nutrition and double degree are the same. Basically we all do the nutrition subjects and then you have the spaces for other subjects. In the double degree you have set subjects...these make up the exercise science degree. Personally i enjoy my exercise science subjects heaps... they are really interesting and quite practical.. you can relate them to life. Where as the single degree makes up these other blank subjects with science subjects like anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, chemistry, etc. I think if u love science and ur not so interested in the exercise science choose the single. If you love health and want more practical subjects that are not solely science based choose the double. I really feel my exercise science subjects really help me to understand the nutrition ones and just to have a wider understanding of good health. Sorry iv blabbed on a bit!
If you are considering this degree just send me an email or add me to msn (that goes for anyone)... cuz im more than happy to help. mischeivious_muffin@hotmail.com so mature!
Regards,
Claire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)