Is it bad to not brush your hair? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I guess it depends on how long it is.

I knew a girl in high school whose hair didn't need to be brushed for ages because it was short enough to sort itself out...whereas me on the other hand, would die if it wasn't brushed each day because it needs to be malleable (my hair is quite long). I'm sure there are benefits to brushing your hair once a day too... but don't quote me on this!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
years? lol
depends wat length ur hair is i guess, and the look ur after
its not "bad for your hair" or anything though

i hardly ever brush mine, just semi-dry and mess it up with a towel, cos brushing it would be pretty much useless lol

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol prolly explains why my hair is in such shit condition then

though i had it chemically straightened like a month or two ago
that fucked it up pretty bad lol

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i rarely brush mine, i sometimes comb conditioner through it but thats about it. When its long its curly - and brushing makes it frizz like there is no toorrow.. and its short and straighterned at the moment, so there is no need for it - it doesnt get knotty or anything

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't brush mine. I always comb it with a big wide toothed comb.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
well i guess it depends how long your hair is... i wouldn't say its bad for you, exactly, but then again its probably more beneficial to you to brush it than not.

L

littlewing69

I always thought brushing was more about the scalp than the hair. Myeh. I brush my hair after I shower, normally.

arrested development
HSC
I haven't brushed my hair in years, and it's quite long (a bit past my boobies) but it's perfectly fine. I wash it either every day or every second day, and when I'm putting the conditioner in I sort of just use my fingers to comb it through. Then I use my hands and a towel to dry it afterwards. It's seriously never really knotty though... and if I were to brush it it would just go all ugly and weird. I do also tend to massage my scalp with my hands quite often though.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Depends on the state of your hair. Look in the mirror and ask yourself : "Do i look like a drongo"

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i don't even own a brush. i haven't brushed in months & months. and my hair is healthy and shiny and straight. i don't even condition!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
waterbottle said:
i don't even own a brush. i haven't brushed in months & months. and my hair is healthy and shiny and straight. i don't even condition!
:eek: you must be reallly reallllly lucky

*sasha*

HSC
nah i never do and i love my hair. so i think its really up to ur hair type. i kinda comb my fingers through it in the shower though.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol if i dont brush my hair at least once every 2 days, then good lord, it becomes this grotesque mass of nesty gross hair that is way to thick to even bunch together for a ponytail.

HSC
my hair looks shit if i brush it. like if i'm putting it up or whatever then i'll use a comb to make it go where it's supposed to, but if i just brush it and leave it, it makes it look shittier than it did before. weird.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
my hair looks shit if i brush it. like if i'm putting it up or whatever then i'll use a comb to make it go where it's supposed to, but if i just brush it and leave it, it makes it look shittier than it did before. weird.
your hair never looks shit, sxc :eek:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i wish i could go without brushing my hair...but mine looks like absolute crap if it doesnt get a regular brush...sometimes if i leave it it gets a nice textured look, but most of the time it just goes knotty and dull.

s2indie

HSC
I don't brush my hair, I haven't brushed it for quite a while. My hair's still shiny and straight and sleek. =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)