Is Islam the most dangerous Ideology in the History of mankind?? (1 Viewer)

Is Islam the most dangerous Ideology in the History of mankind???

• Yes. By a long shot as well

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Yes. Only just

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • NO WAY! Islam = Peace

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
damn, rednecks are bored these holidays huh? this must be the 5th islam-hate thread since the hsc finished...

madsam

God among men
HSC
not the worst, but its far from being the best either

HSC
N/A
Yes.

The root of Islamic terrorism is based on the Quran, Hadith, Sira, and Islamic law. Islamic history along with the current global situation shows that Islamic uprising are not the root cause, they are the result of it. Since jihad is an 'obligation' to Allah which applies to all Muslims. People are misundertood and I cannot emphasis this hard enough -there is no such thing as a 'radical Muslim', just as there is no such thing as a 'moderate Muslim'. Fighting in Allah's cause(s)', is not a request, it is mandatory, Those who refuse, according to Islamic literature, die a hypocrite. There are no hypocrites in Allah's Paradise, hypocrisy is not the path to the virgins only dying in jihad guarantees that.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Danger: the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury; "you are in no danger"; "there was widespread danger of disease"
Islam as an ideology has caused very little harm or injury per capita to other ideologies. In comparison to say Zionism, Communism, Capitalism, Nazism, etc. The idea that Islam is some big boogie man that's coming to destroy your way of life is a lie.

HSC
N/A
Islam as an ideology has caused very little harm or injury per capita to other ideologies. In comparison to say Zionism, Communism, Capitalism, Nazism, etc. The idea that Islam is some big boogie man that's coming to destroy your way of life is a lie.
semantics. You know exactly what I mean.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Gah, oh please Sam, don't let your personal bias get in the way of your excellent posts! Let me pick you up on the smallest, but noticeable important detail.

You're measuring the level an ideology is dangerous to the amount of harm or injury per capita. In that case, I'd say the order you just gave would go Capitalism, Communism, Nazism, Religion in general, including Islam, or if we want for the purpose of this troll thread, on its own and then Zionism.

Unless you're from the camp that blames Zionists for everything askew in the world, the actions of the Zionists, (disregarding the morals and right or wrong of those actions), are limited to the Middle-East region, compared to the others which are spread throughout the world. Anyway, the similarity with all of them is that they all are potentially good ideologies which have been misinterpreted by few or many to negative effect.

0bs3n3

HSC
Wow, let's just ignore Nazism, and Christianity during the crusades....
Christianity had very little to do with the crusades. Most of the fighting was done by illiterate peasants who ignorantly followed what the Church (a political institution - not a religious one - mind you) told them.

Anyway, I'm concerned about Islam, I don't have a problem with the religion per se, just the mass immigration into Europe (Europe will be a Muslim continent in 50 years at this rate). Oh, and manipulation of Western media outlets by the Palestinians (watch "Pallywood" if you don't believe me).

0bs3n3

HSC
I'd say the order you just gave would go Capitalism, Communism, Nazism, Religion in general, including Islam, or if we want for the purpose of this troll thread, on its own and then Zionism.
Capitalism? WTF? What state in history has been 'radically capitalist'?

chaldoking

HSC
I think the person that posted this thread follows the most dangerous ideology in the history of mankind: BIGOTRY.

HSC
Uni Grad
Id say second to scientology, how fucked up could one be to descend to that....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)