Is ipt hard? (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
i don;t do Ipt most of my firends does, and they are really doing kinda bad few people got around 70's for their trials then the rest failed hard. i don;t get it's scaled low and it's hard to them or are they just idiots.

^___^
HSC
IPT is not a hard subject

but its not a subject u can sit around day dream and expect a band 5 or 6 without any studying

rckl

HSC
yeha.. u think it is easy... .. that's what i tho as well... but if u didn't write more during the trial, u will get a low mark...

of course quality + quantity...
everyone though, it is just about computer.... really... it is not just about computers, computers,computers all the time..

if u know what is an information system, then u will know what is IPT

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
IPT is a complete bludge, but there is a lot of stuff to know

Winston

HSC
It's probably the mis-conception of, i know how to download MP3's, play them, use ICQ, MSN, mIRC, and you know how to browse the net, will equate to knowing alot about computers and hence allowing you to cruise easy in a computer subject, but most idiots from my school thought like that, and they always thought i was a genius, when in fact i wasn't, i just tended to use my time more productively and actually read up about computing, you gotta enjoy it to know it well.

^___^
HSC
i bludge all yr, studied in the last 3 days
walked into the exam feeling really sick(cos of cramming of english and ipt)

slept for 1 hr in a 3hr exam

walked out with a 86 (band 5 ) mark

:p

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
IPT isn't hard, personally i just apply personal knowledge and common sense...

however a big mis-conception of it is IPT is NOT computer based, it can be done pen and paper FINE!, however computers are just used to help you along the way,

Do the work, or at least half of it and it's easy to get some decent marks.. unfortunatly from what i know it gets scalled badly becasue people just do it and slack off all year etc.

-=DoubleD/DD32=-

rckl

HSC
exactly.. IPT is not hard....
but you just have to write more in the exam

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i don't think ipt is hard, it just has alot of homework.. but alot of it is very easy..

people believe that it scales down.. but i don't believe it, because less and less people are doing the subject..

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
It's not hard, it's just tedious having to remember crap to regurgiate in an exam.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This subject is all theory. All you do is study a textbook to remember a bunch of stuff that you will never use again.

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
IPT is just like any subject... its not hard if you enjoy it, if you dont enjoy it you are going to struggle. But if you do enjoy it, and work hard... then you will get a good mark.

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Oh, n 2 add to my previous post... i also found that if you have a good teacher you will do well. In reading a lot of the posts on here over the last 2 years it seems that a lot of ipt teachers are crap... luckily i ended up with a teacher that i liked and that, in my opinion, taught well. I sucked at legal studies coz the teacher made it so boring so pretty much you cant say whether ipt is hard or not, or if its boring or not... it all depends on too many factors and also the individual student.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
IPT requires ppl to remeber most of the stuff..... must study a lot on it.... not quite an easy subject too~

Shimtek

HSC
Its an easy subject but dont expect good marks if you dont put ANY work in.

Im going pretty average with a low amount of work and no homework at all so im pretty happy but id say band 5-6 would be easy on a little bit more work than im doing.

Worthwhile but i gotta say its boring.

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Sweet_Lemon said:
IPT requires ppl to remeber most of the stuff..... must study a lot on it.... not quite an easy subject too~
isn'y all HSC tests are memory tests, english i remember few essays, science remember all the bits and pices, and math i do shit loads of qestions and try to remember how to them cuz usally similar qestions can pop up.

Trev

stix
HSC
i duno wat ur all complaining bout, ipt is the easiest bludge subject, i seriously do the minimum of work and ive sumhow managed to be 1st. ppl r so shit how they go crap in it n stuff - its so easy seriously. last assess i had a nite b4 and morning cram and got 49/50 wit the average being 28/50. r all u people real shit or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)