Is Engels a good LAWS1052 lecturer/techer?? (1 Viewer)

jeann2014

HSC
i havent had her but my friends who have said she is good
Awesome thanks
Also I have fong for research have you had him?
How do you find comm law at unsw? I made my timetable too late so I had to do Econ 1203 when all my friends say it's better to do mgmt1001 first D:

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Awesome thanks
Also I have fong for research have you had him?
How do you find comm law at unsw? I made my timetable too late so I had to do Econ 1203 when all my friends say it's better to do mgmt1001 first D:
Colin is alright. He has quite a different sense of humour.

Com/Law at UNSW is great. I sort of chose the wrong major haha not really a fan of finance. Think I would have enjoyed either Accounting or HR more. It's all a matter of preference.

TBH there is no difference whether you do ECON1203 or MGMT1001 first. Some people actually avoid MGMT1001 for some reason. No idea why. I did ECON1203 first simply because it was listed before MGMT1001 in the handbook haha. I didn't end up doing MGMT1001 till 2nd year because of timetabling issues and not because I wanted to avoid it :) More MGMT1001 times in Sem 1 than Sem 2.

jeann2014

HSC
Colin is alright. He has quite a different sense of humour.

Com/Law at UNSW is great. I sort of chose the wrong major haha not really a fan of finance. Think I would have enjoyed either Accounting or HR more. It's all a matter of preference.

TBH there is no difference whether you do ECON1203 or MGMT1001 first. Some people actually avoid MGMT1001 for some reason. No idea why. I did ECON1203 first simply because it was listed before MGMT1001 in the handbook haha. I didn't end up doing MGMT1001 till 2nd year because of timetabling issues and not because I wanted to avoid it :) More MGMT1001 times in Sem 1 than Sem 2.
I purposefully chose fong because I thought he as the best for that tutorial. Do you think there is someone else I should choose?
Aww you should of chosen accounting, however finance and law is a pretty awesome combo :)
How can I best prepare for my first semester? I want to do really well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)