Is "Edassist" any good??? (1 Viewer)

Schniz

HSC
just wondering how helpful the edassist programs r at the sydney uni. anyone been?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i went to the english and modern history lectures in the holidays. it's really good and they give you heaps of good ideas.

Schniz

HSC
do u think it would be helpful for subbys such as phys, chem, and maths... u dont really need "ideas" for these

tommy_1

The maths was pathetic, the chemistry was pathertic, the physics was almost pathetic - english was EXCELLENT!!!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
hey tommy, why was the chem phys and maths so pathetic???? those are the ones im interested in .. but i have to fly to syd coz i live up near the qld border .
thnx

broady

w3rd
HSC
Yep, the Maths was boring as hell if you are half decent at it. If you need to brush up, I can see how it would have helped.

English was good for notes, but not really THAT helpful

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i personally didn't think it was all that great

except for time management cause i suck at that :eek:

basically if you're good enough in your work and ahead and all that jazz this is probably overkill. otherwise if you need some brushing up and wish to stress with some fellow 06ers (or 07ers for the accelerated people) about the hsc together like one big happy chappy of a 'family' then go.

and no i am not insinuating that those who enjoyed the lectures must be behind or whateverin their work .. this is strictly my personal biased opinion :D

Nat_nat

Heys..
The Eng Module A is good...I also did module B but it sucked, the lecturer also wrote a 'top notes' study guide, she basically just gave us a summarised version of her book.

In my opinion, chem was excellent, im really crap esp at acidic env but now i get it a whole lot more.
I also go to the intensive programs for chem, its pretty good..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)