Is attendence important for early entry?? (1 Viewer)

Image.jpg

HSC
Hey everyone,

I am travelling to India for religious purposes during school in year 11. And, I was wondering if this lack of attendance has any effect on my early entry to UTS, MAQ, ANU, etc.

Thanks!

Image.jpg

HSC
thanks so much for your response. Is there anyone else that has a similar opinion or something else?

carrotsss

HSC
thanks so much for your response. Is there anyone else that has a similar opinion or something else?
Nothing really to add, @temporarylol is right.

Attendance could technically impact your schools ratings of you in the SRS, but if it’s for religious purposes they obvs won’t rate you down for it

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Nothing really to add, @temporarylol is right.

Attendance could technically impact your schools ratings of you in the SRS, but if it’s for religious purposes they obvs won’t rate you down for it
Bro this is all CAP SRS is the most corrupt institution and the proof is me because I had one of the worst attendances known to mankind and I beefed with all my high school staff including my principal whos a hoe and im more than willing to run a fade but anyways where was i on about yea so i had like a 60-70 attendance or smthn like that and i still got through the system even tho that bald mf snitched on me

and yes i used my early entry which was extreme overkill but ya

Image.jpg

HSC
Bro this is all CAP SRS is the most corrupt institution and the proof is me because I had one of the worst attendances known to mankind and I beefed with all my high school staff including my principal whos a hoe and im more than willing to run a fade but anyways where was i on about yea so i had like a 60-70 attendance or smthn like that and i still got through the system even tho that bald mf snitched on me

and yes i used my early entry which was extreme overkill but ya
Aight so it don’t matter at all? Just the grades then ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)