Is Atar of 70 possible (1 Viewer)

jfjfjfjd

HSC
There are my current ranking for each subject heading into trials and unfortunately i might be heading to another 0 in english so idk if it’s still possible

Bio- 35/45
standard Math- 59/84
Standard English- 86/93 and i might get another 0 again
Business- 24/45
Pdhpe- 27/41

carrotsss

HSC
It’s hard to say exactly without your schools rankings but I’d say it’s certainly possible, but you’ll have to put in a lot of effort for the HSC exams, especially if you get another 0 for English.

Out of curiosity, how’d you cheat?

jfjfjfjd

HSC
It’s hard to say exactly without your schools rankings but I’d say it’s certainly possible, but you’ll have to put in a lot of effort for the HSC exams, especially if you get another 0 for English.

Out of curiosity, how’d you cheat?
first assignment i accidentally submitted a wrong side in my powerpoint that had plagiarism n another creative writing assignment i used chatgpt so i am pretty sure i will get another 0 so i am loosing hope as two zero in english is a mess

carrotsss

HSC
first assignment i accidentally submitted a wrong side in my powerpoint that had plagiarism n another creative writing assignment i used chatgpt so i am pretty sure i will get another 0 so i am loosing hope as two zero in english is a mess
yeah you’ll almost certainly be ranked last after that so you’re gonna have to sweat hard on trials/HSC to make up for it, but if you managed to get like a band 5 in the actual exam it could probably average out to a decent band 4 with your internal mark

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i gasped then realised u do standard eng, ur living up to that stereotype (infact not a stereotype its very true)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
what do you call this then: " accidentally submitted a wrong side in my powerpoint that had plagiarism n another creative writing assignment i used chatgpt so i am pretty sure i will get another 0 so i am loosing hope as two zero in english"?
Bruh at this rate this is gonna become some form of cyberbullying

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
two got away with it I think (with 12/20s)
one put it through a paraphraser afterwards, which paraphrased all the quotes so it said stuff like “we are the empty men” 😭😭😭
nahhh why would you use chatgpt for an essay where you need quotes 😭 everyone knows that it makes stuff up lmao

i thought you meant they did it for like mod c creative or something 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)