Is Art of Smart good for physics and chemistry yr 11? (1 Viewer)

Barnabus_McLovin

HSC
I'm just tyring to decide where to go. I've heard that AoS is quite good but I just want to know how it does comared to like ACE and Peak etc. Pls help. Thank you :)

MJRey

HSC
I never received tutoring from AOS, but they do have great resources so I'd recommend.

band6yesplease

HSC
I'm just tyring to decide where to go. I've heard that AoS is quite good but I just want to know how it does comared to like ACE and Peak etc. Pls help. Thank you :)
Sometimes private tutoring is more effective, I had a really good private tutor who I found on Facebook for year 11 chem- he was AMAZING and helped me get to 2nd rank despite being genuinely rubbish at the subject.

But it depends on the person and at institutions like those it's more streamlined ig to include actually helpful tutors.

Matrix is also v v highly regarded, but at the end of the day it's who you feel the most comfortable with.
Good luck!

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Biggest piece of advice for Year 11 is to try out numerous places before sticking with one. Its super important that by the time you enter Year 12, you have found the one that works best for you 👍

Barnabus_McLovin

HSC
Sometimes private tutoring is more effective, I had a really good private tutor who I found on Facebook for year 11 chem- he was AMAZING and helped me get to 2nd rank despite being genuinely rubbish at the subject.

But it depends on the person and at institutions like those it's more streamlined ig to include actually helpful tutors.

Matrix is also v v highly regarded, but at the end of the day it's who you feel the most comfortable with.
Good luck!
do you have his name?

Susu123

HSC
Biggest piece of advice for Year 11 is to try out numerous places before sticking with one. Its super important that by the time you enter Year 12, you have found the one that works best for you 👍
sigma my love

Armon

HSC
As an AOS tutor, it is designed for people who are failing and want a band 4/5, not people gunning for a band 6. PEAK is fantastic and I'd recommend; per hour it works out way cheaper than AOS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)