Is anyone here in your exam room? (1 Viewer)

jessum

HSC
im 439 smiths hill too :) yay for exams in dingy maths/english classrooms that are half sinking into the ground

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
what is centre 1? something with abbotsford in it?

I can't remember what mine was, 200-and-something

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
692 - elizabeth marcarthur. I think when the first brought it in, the centres were in alphabetical, then schools added since just get the next number. So schools already there = alphabetical, then in age.

f_jba15

pussy_cat said:
200 but half my exams are in this freaky little old church thing with spiders that drop onto your exam from the rafters, having me scream and ppl laugh. lol talk about distracting, oh and its either freezing cold or boiling hot. Is anyone else doin their exams in weird little halls or just in the school hall, cuz that is like so not fair

<--- UMM YEAH our hall is quite like VERY HAUNTED omg and exactly fits the 19 students in our year 12 class who are sititing for the HSC exams.. 208 Strathfied area... and mind you the hall is stuck to the primary area so when the dumb kids are released AAAAGGGGHHHHH, the hall is like 1 metre away from the main road where idiots decide to chuk skids and beep horns every 2 mins... OH ONE MORE THING our hall has windows.. no ONE window i think 50cm x 50cm THAT DOESNT BLOODY OPEN .. KILL ME

budj

HSC
319 in Monaro High School centre. Lol There shouldn't be more than 3 people on

mgmgmg87

824 - same as welshi and gemita. Throws the alpha thing out as it begins with o - oxley.

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
473... sutherland... lol i think thats it?? i cant remember anymore!!

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
181 ... blackwattle bay campus ... :)

aka Glebe High ... and yes, seems to fit the alphabetical idea :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)