Is anyone else over the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntl07

HSC
N/A
Not long to go, considering if you finish trials this week, it's only 35 days of school left or 5 weeks.
Then you're free!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ntl07 said:
Not long to go, considering if you finish trials this week, it's only 35 days of school left or 5 weeks.
Then you're free!
lmaoz im guna miss school xD

well not school , i`ll miss the people :D

mIs5-kAyLa

HSC
my last trial exam is 2morro and its the 2nd english 1 and i havent really made an effort 2 study 4 any of them i really cant be bothered anymore... ive been doin it for 2 many years now.. so over it
but good luck 2 every 1 who is doin there trials and good luck with the hsc every1

mwaa xox:wave:

Pantallica

HSC
im at a selective school and coming 2nd last in advanced english and pdhpe and sort of middle in maths, engineering and phsyics.. but i was just wondering... do any of you go to selective schools? cos the pressure my teachers put on us is rediculous... and they keep telling us that even tho we may get 50% in our tests (which i do), we would still be topping other schools.. but i find that hard to believe...

eh.. i dunno.. im over it aye.... engineering test tomorrow.. havent studied at all.. wasted time on the net today, and went out instead of studying last night.. im just pretty much over it all...

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Pantallica said:
im at a selective school and coming 2nd last in advanced english and pdhpe and sort of middle in maths, engineering and phsyics.. but i was just wondering... do any of you go to selective schools? cos the pressure my teachers put on us is rediculous... and they keep telling us that even tho we may get 50% in our tests (which i do), we would still be topping other schools.. but i find that hard to believe...

eh.. i dunno.. im over it aye.... engineering test tomorrow.. havent studied at all.. wasted time on the net today, and went out instead of studying last night.. im just pretty much over it all...
lolz yeah my teachers say that as well and its proven to be true, with the marks ex-students in my school were getting in school and then theyd have a UAI of around 90 - 90+
it all depends on your school...
because some schools, well the minority, well my school lol make the exams really challenging and better suited to the band 5-6 students, which in turn exposes the other students to those type questions...
but i duno
it all comes down to how your school is...

anderu

HSC
magpam said:
if i choose to study now what UAI am i expecting to get?
sorry I really cant say but you should just give it your all in the end you wont regret it

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Pantallica said:

yeah i go to a selective school and i get what you mean when you say pressure.
its not so much my marks that are shit , but the fact that a jump of literally 50 in ranks could just be within one or two marks.
yeah i`m coming like .. 4th last in 4u maths .. sucks. but then i`m doing shit in 4u anyway :p

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Pantallica said:

If I told you that my class average for 3U this year has not surpassed 30%, would you believe your teacher then? XD

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
If I told you that my class average for 3U this year has not surpassed 30%, would you believe your teacher then? XD
... you`re joking .. right o_O

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
... you`re joking .. right o_O
Dead serious. I know since every time assessment results are handed back, my 3U teacher also has a sheet of everyone's mark, mean, standard deviation etc for people to look at.

Told you it's bad >.>;

lfcynwa

HSC
definitely over the hsc, cant wait till its over, except i still have 2 more assessments after trials, oh well.
how do u guys reckon ill go in UAI
current ranks, 10/119 in advanced english, 6/47 in ext english, 7/25 in legal studies, 15/45 in economics, 5/28 in modern history and 25/80 in 2 unit maths, and i go to a selective school, i think thats respectible lol

***Steph***

HSC
^ that sounds very respectable!!! we had a guy from our school who was like rank 1 in advanced english and then he moved to a selective school in sydney and he was coming last! like many others i am over the HSC, but the annoying thing is that i still care, i wish i could be over it and not care, or not over it and care 'cos the mix of the two isn't good and often results in tears!

beentherdunthat

HSC
lfcynwa said:
definitely over the hsc, cant wait till its over, except i still have 2 more assessments after trials, oh well.
how do u guys reckon ill go in UAI
current ranks, 10/119 in advanced english, 6/47 in ext english, 7/25 in legal studies, 15/45 in economics, 5/28 in modern history and 25/80 in 2 unit maths, and i go to a selective school, i think thats respectible lol
USE SAM !!!

cazcazcaz

HSC
Im doing trials at the moment.. studying a little bit. Im actually quite motivated to do well yet i dont actually do much study... not a very good theory to work on.
Everyone else says its be all and end all but if you dont set your standards as high as everyone else and just stay relaxed you'll probably do just fine anyway.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Have any of you guys used JUAI? It's accurate! I put in the hsc results of my brother and a few of my other friends who finished their hsc between '01 - '06' and the results were 100% accurate. :)

Last edited:

maninventedmeh

HSC
i was over the whole school thing from.... well.... the beginning of school. I knew it would be all over one day.... ne one in hearing a podcast made by people completing their hsc, i was thinkin about starting one, i remember watching programs that followed those doing their hsc over the past few years (but those people were arseholes)....

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)