Is anyone else as focked as i am? focked like a HAPPY PERSON in singapore (1 Viewer)

Larryman

somewhere secluded from the outside world
HSC
plz tell me im not the only person whos dreading the 3 hrs tomoz, like i know my stuff sometimes but the study isnt helping at all...
its bullshit, why are we so stupid to choose this peice of crap subject? really will we ever need it?

tell me im not the only person with doubts about this

HSC
Re: Is anyone else as fucked as i am? fucked like a cheap whore in singapore?

dude..........i am fucked. seriously. i just dont give a shit anymore lol. I know my integration and to an extent complex numbers and conics...but the rest......fuck no. Mechanics? oh my god. Never learnt them in the first place so fuck them.

So yeah, all not whinging is telling you that you're not alone. Lots of people are fucked hopefully.

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC

lol make it 3,

i'm aiming for 30% in the test hahah compared to the other people aiming for band 6's

all i know is the basics... i spent wayy to much time on 3 unit

lets just hope there is alot of me except a bit dumber lol

Sober

HSC

Ahahah, this title cracks me up. right now I couldn't be more prepared, it feels great, shoulda thought about this earlier folks.

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC

May you rest easier knowing that I am one of you. Yeah, I'm only aiming for like 50%.. I got 44% in trials, and my highest assesment score has been like high 50's (or possibly somewhere in the 60's after scaling). Have fun tomorrow! Remember, do the questions you CAN do first, you won't have time to sit there wondering wtf you're supposed to be doing if you get stuck.

OmegaSTealth

HSC

Larryman said:
plz tell me im not the only person whos dreading the 3 hrs tomoz, like i know my stuff sometimes but the study isnt helping at all...
its bullshit, why are we so stupid to choose this peice of crap subject? really will we ever need it?
Couldn't help to reply to this comment - even though I felt pretty much as ready as I ever would be to tackle the 4U HSC Maths exam (last year), but in the end it just comes down to loads of practice. I know you all have probably heard this over and over ad infinitum, but that's really all there is to it. I only answered about 1/2 to 2/3 of the paper, and I got 84%, so don't worry too much about it.
And as to why anyone would choose this subject... well, personally I chose it for the challenge, and got through it alright. And let me tell you - it really helped me in my first year of uni. the first two maths subjects that I did were extending on the 4U syllabus, and all that study in year 12 really made it easy to understand and follow the lectures.
To anyone who's planning on going into engineering/pure maths/etc, and is doing 4U, you'll thank yourselves later. To those who aren't, then... hmm... why did you choose to do it? Anyway, to all of you I wish the best of luck for tomorrow's exam! Do your best!

H

housemouse

For the scaling of course ,ahahahahahahha

Affinity

HSC

the subject's scaling depends on people scoring badly in the subject

jarro_2783

HSC

I think I answered less than half the questions last year and I still got 69 which counted more to my uai than 79 in chemistry did. So you probably don't have to worry as much as you are.

4U doesn't really matter anyway. We did most of the four unit course in about 6 lectures spread over the first two semesters of uni. Knowing it already helped a bit but not much. 4U really is just an extension, you do it all again in uni and even then you only do half of it, so don't worry too much.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad

I think if you chose extensions, you should've prepared yourselves for what was to happen next... Hope you all did well~~

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC

i only did extension 2 so i could pwn extension 1, which is what i did :)

i wish there was had been extensions in other subjects like physics....lol but i don't care now cos its all over!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)