• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is anyone done Jap Beginer speaking yesterdday? (1 Viewer)

Jenny852

HSC
c801360433 said:
is anyone done>?
How was it ?
is it hard?

yeah~ did it yesterday~~ didn't everyone?? it was ok...not dat hard~

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
I have mine nxt week..
not everyone has it on the same day
btw, what are the procedures of the day? is it true you could b waiting there for like the whole day!?

Jenny852

HSC
Densuki said:
I have mine nxt week..
not everyone has it on the same day
btw, what are the procedures of the day? is it true you could b waiting there for like the whole day!?

really?! not everyone has it on da same day?? well...good luck~!! ganbatte~! yes...it is SO TRUE u could be waitin' ALL DAY..!! the note said be there at "10"..i got there at 9.30 and i had to wait...like 4-5 hrz...u go according to the number on a card u get on the day( which is accordin' to how early u get there) so the earlier u go..the earlier u get it done...~ for myn..i think the ppl dat did it 1st got there at 8.30~ so just go earlier n get it over and done with~~ good luck~!!

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Jenny852 said:
yeah~ did it yesterday~~ didn't everyone?? it was ok...not dat hard~
should i be stressing?.....
ahhhh!!! all i have is the prepared speech..im scared duno what they might ask!
and also jenny, do they intergrate say the family and friend unit with traveling in role play?...

Ichiban Ichigo

HSC
Any chance you'd be able to tell us roughly what roleplay options you were given or what topics the roleplays were from? I know they probably won't use them for us doing it tomorrow but I want to see how hard they are and check that i've been studying the right stuff. lol.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
just finish my speaking exam( 10 hours ago LMAO), but ah, much easier than i xpected...but i dont think i went too well, i didnt understand 2 questions, mind just went blank, one was an easy one ' how did u get here' my brain just wouldnt tell me what it meanT! agh!
role play was pretty simple, thought it would of been harder topics, but then again i should b happy!
friend saw my marking sheet when the lady walked pass with it, as he was in the waiting room..he saw couple of H's..thats good! hope that was my sheet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)