Is any1 not learning their case study? (1 Viewer)

Ooma

hi, just wonderin, since there is a likely chance that no case study q will be asked in the exam, or is dat a stuped way of thinkin?

Rorix

HSC
its a tad risky to not learn the case study (see last years HSC), but generally you have the option of writing on Australia, which i don't mind doing, or the other question, so I'm not going to rote learn a case study

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
nah i dont c any point in rote learnin ma case study
but i fink i will b riskin it since dey have asked it at least 2 or even all de times over 3 yrs (not sure abt ALL de times) but yeh dere is a liklihood dat dey will ask again....or maybe dey jus wont!
im hopin dey wont...but i guess if u just know de basic recent figures on growth, inflation ....etc n u know de background abt de eco den u can talk abt it...
but i certainly wont b rote learnin.... i mean dere's alredy so much other stuff to study.... :vcross: argh. I hate studynn...

albinomonkey

2003 Survivor
HSC
you should probably at least memorise a basic outline of it in the hope of making up the rest - just to avoid getting a nasty (and expensive) surprise in the exam...

aditya

HSC
what about short answers, what if they put it in there, then ur fucked... to say the least

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I doubt they would put so much into the S Answers that you would need to know the case study very well. Im being lazy and not really learning my Case study that much. Just enough basic knowledge and trends to get me by and thats all.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i am a bit the opposite to you guys.

i have done a good case study and seeing how they didnt put it in last years section III, im backin itll be a choice in there this year.

but there will always be a choice... hopefully i can write about my case study. my teacher has tested it twice in assessments so i already have a fair idea about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)