Is a there a Bachelor of Languages ??? (1 Viewer)

tantantan

HSC
Hey there I'm a 2015er,
I was wondering if anyone can help me confirm if there is a Bachelor of Languages (Arts) at UNSW:wavey:
Are there any options to do dual major Economics with Language? at this uni or at any

sorry if in the wrong forum

tantantan

HSC
thanks mate!:smile:
I want something where my language skills are exemplified since i want to further advance two languages i know.
but i also want to be in the international trade area so i think i need econ skills

if anyone has more info about what to study plz reply:kiss:

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
thanks mate!:smile:
I want something where my language skills are exemplified since i want to further advance two languages i know.
but i also want to be in the international trade area so i think i need econ skills

if anyone has more info about what to study plz reply:kiss:
You might want do a standard degree in commerce with languages instead where you can qualify for an international company in a selected skill (e.g. accounting/finance), International studies/business doesn't teach you any specific skills which is the major problem, and it certainly doesn't mean you'll look better when applying to a "international company" , these companies require specific skills rather then broad knowledge which can be learnt from just being in the business/watching business news daily/doco and International studies/business just doesn't teach any real value - it's still one of the most milked degrees today and whilst it looks good on the surface, 3-4 years down the track you'll wish you'd had done that commerce degree instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)