IRP help! (1 Viewer)

rina89

HSC
hey im doing my irp on "the effects of societys opinions on pregnant teens"

if any one has any way they can help that would be great

if you know any pregnant teens or have any other helpfull hints that would be great

budd

HSC
Hey! that sounds like a good topic. I dont hav to much info on that, but you could include things like surveys, questionaires and even obseervations in your research. Good luck!
Im doing my IRP at the moment too. My question is "Critically analyse the access to resources of the aged in the local community in regards to their wellbeing". My local area is the SUTHERLAND SHIRE.! so if anyone has any IDEAS or information about the kinds of resources available or what i could do to make my IRP much better it would be appreciated so much! thanku.

B-LUX

HSC
Hey ive got my irp already and its due week 9 of this term and we only got it abiut 4 weeks ago so we dont have much time. My chosen topic is "Participation rates of physical activity in primary school student", if anyone can give me any info it would b great.
Thanks.

-tammartin-

HSC
i do active after school sports with primary kids - so if u want to know anything, don't hesitate to ask

Sparklee

HSC
ERM HELP!
i'm doing the social and emotional effects of alcoholism on the individual..
am i supposed to track down alcoholics and interview them? bit unethical ay?

eep i dont know how to go about it, teacher says its a good topic but isnt giving any hints..

any ideas let me know, it would be so greatly appreciated :]

BlytheChloe

HSC
Why are you people stating your IRPs instead of responding to the OP?

Get a survey/questionnaire out so people can fill it in. There's nothing more we, here at the BOS forums, can do for you. It is your research project and you should find the information yourself.

The only way others can assist is if you bring fore a survey, questionnaire, interview etc that we can answer.

How about a survey to find out what people think of pregnant teens? Then interviews with pregnant teens (possibly discussing survey responses).

Sorry, I am not in contact with anyone who is pregnant.

There's heaps of articles in magazines such as DOLLY on pregnant teens.

Last edited:

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
rina89, go to the love and relationships section of the forum and post a topic asking there. Maybe look at Australian parenting forums to hopefully meet some teenage parents.

budd, visit local community health centres for pamphlets on different resources.

sparklee, yes its a good topic but hard to research. There would be heaps of secondary data, search the internet for interviews. Maybe give out surveys and get people to fill them anonymously?

I doubt your teachers are that unhelpful. Hopefully they've been doing this for years and can give you hints on where to look. Its not that hard, you just have to get out and research rather than just using the internet.

sassnbide

HSC
Hey there.. perfect articles for you at the moment in the january issue of Girlfriend.. its out now.. GO BUY IT!

theres like 5 girls that have been interviewed aged like 15-18 that have just had kids..

i'm doing "Abortion is more accepted in society today causing an increase int he Abortion rate"

thats so weird ours in due term 3 next year!

kind of good to get it out of the way though?

tail

HSC
does anyone have any idea about how long the survey should be for my irp.
mines roughly four pages is that ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)