irp freak out (1 Viewer)

shell.q

HSC
ahh irp due on thurs......going to die barley finished, still have to document my surveys and two more secondry info

HSC
ahh irp due on thurs......going to die barley finished, still have to document my surveys and two more secondry info
omg! mines due on tuesday & i finished it the week we left school last year :D
whats yours on?

shell.q

HSC
the rae of homeless youth and why.....my hyp is

The rate of youth homelessness has increased with two distinct factors being the access to resources and household abuse rates thus the well-being not being met.
and even though it is due on thurs im thinking of changing my hyp to just two distinct factors that conribute to youth homelessness is abuse and access to resources thus not meeting the youths well-being
do you think its to late to change, i mean i have barely found any information on rates of homeless youth just the recent numbers n thts it

HSC
it probably is a bit late to change.
has your teacher seen that hyp?

shell.q

HSC
ahh yeah, apprently im on trak, im not....ahh to nights left, ok now im stressing, im off to do some more, ehhhhh im so stressed....i hate stress

aLexTasyy

HSC
seriously if you were given enough time to do it then you should be fine, seriously everyones worrying about their IRP when its only worht 20%... besides our project plan made up 5% by itself... im sure yours is gonna be great, mistakes ususally happen when people stress...so chilaxx

HSC
the IRP is very overrated.
i actually found it pretty easy.
you have to pick an easy topic.
handed ours in today, wooohoooo! :D

miz2nv

HSC
N/A
question if we interview and observe where section in the irp does it go

clo-ree

HSC
I finished mine with 3 weeks to spare.
How many pages is it so far? Mine was a total of 28 pages.

six demon bag

HSC
do statistics for secondary info. heaps easy. just google and print out statistics web pages. if you're topic's really broad a media file wouldn't be too hard. also a song review is pretty easy if you're a good writer.

six demon bag

HSC
the rae of homeless youth and why.....my hyp is

The rate of youth homelessness has increased with two distinct factors being the access to resources and household abuse rates thus the well-being not being met.
and even though it is due on thurs im thinking of changing my hyp to just two distinct factors that conribute to youth homelessness is abuse and access to resources thus not meeting the youths well-being
do you think its to late to change, i mean i have barely found any information on rates of homeless youth just the recent numbers n thts it
if you can't find anything, try to branch off as much as possible but still be relevant to the topic. like, get articles on the first homebuyer's grant and stuff like that maybe. thats only idf you really cant find anything though.

shell.q

HSC
i finished it at like 8am tht morning it was due, i ended up haveing a lot of family problems and at 11pm the night before nearly ran away....woops.

but get it bak on monday fingers crossed
=]
mine was 45 pages all up, 2340 words

HSC
awww are you ok now? :(
congrats on finishing it hehe.
wow 45 pages! thats so long!
mine was like...um...22 pages

six demon bag

HSC
im not sure how long mine was but it was damn long. i did my 2000 word report the day before it was due and got 14/15! hazaa!
congrats on getting it in shell.q!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)