IRP detail? (1 Viewer)

crazycourt_3

HSC
Hey im doing my IRP at the moment, and im a bit confused about how 'in depth' they are supposed to be... cos my friends that have done it in the past did HEAPS...and i wrote only 7 pages and my teacher said its WAY more then enough....im not sure though...if anyone knows can ya tell me? thanx

ane_st

HSC
i dont exactly think 7 pages is enough... its meant to include primary (75%) and secondary (25%) research... if you have all the information then i guess its ok.. my groups in context assessment was 12pgs... this assessment is worth (for me) 25%... i think more is needed.. i dont know what your topic is.. but you need to include (if you dont have this): surveys, interviews, quesstionaires etc. and analyse them... include a detailed description to what your topic is, how it affects the well-being etc. look on the CAFS resources link for how others have done their IRP's... although, if your teacher says its ok and she/he is marking it then i guess its ok...

Last edited:

frootloop

HSC
I totally agree with everyone else. If the teacher says it's cool then it's fine.

Our teacher had high expectations of half the class so I felt that I had to write heaps. I ended up with 30 pages... excluding the appendix.

Just remember 'quality not quantity.' A little bit of gold is better than a pile of shit... lol, OK I totally made that up but don't I sound wise? :rolleyes:

Goodluck!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well you are writing to what the teacher expects and what the marking guidelines say. With that said it all depends if you have covered all the main points etc and what you have written is quality, it also depends how much this assignment is worth and how long you have to complete it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)