Iraqi War (1 Viewer)

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
Wat r ur opinions on this war?
Do u think our soldiers are going ova there cos our PM is sucking American arse or do u believe Iraq is the place where we should start stopping terrorism?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont believe terrorism stems from iraq...so u cant really start stopping it over there
yeah we are sucking ass....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
terrorism won't stop until america is destroyed!!

but these poor iraqis didn't do anything and they get their homes and livelihoods bombed!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i think its so much deeper then just oil..money..terrorism...i see it from a religous perspective....
that im not gonna bother explaining

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
For sure ... cause i'm anti american i see it was george w bush is trying to take over the weak but rich countries first and then gradually working his way to world domination ... lol.

I think the alcohol has settled in .. lol :eek:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
jezzmo said:
having read only scattered fragments of your post, i would like to analyze your argument.

QUOTES EXTRACTED FROM THIS ATROCITY:

"a terrorsit it is the one who leads these peopl "

"why would a person decide to blow themselves up?. because they have no weapons"

"I admire sending the money to the Tsunami "

"but oh trust me these people was left at home widdowed because a bullet save his beautiful mother."

"Most people refer to terrorism as Iraq, Palestine.. or any other part pf the world"

"only weapon they do have is rock and now her son "

"I admire a bullet and umm not all Iraqis and Palestinians "

"u kill an innocent u have left the religion. now turn left at the bridge"

"if u think that george bush / john howard don't use capitals for their names u have fallen into their so called psychological war"

" only scattered fragments of your post is both unstructured and fire."

I have to say. Your argument is both unstructured and fire.

maybe then u shoulkd read the whole thing.. and not just fragments so that ur mind can comprehend.. because mate.. the world deosnt run the wwy u want it to.. the world is unorganised.. and u gotta live with it..

physician

HSC
yeh that's exactly what the media is good at... like what u just did.. thats what the media does.. that's why many have been blinded by the truth...

I think ur post was mor of an addition to what i was saying.. rather than a refutation

Alvin Yeap

I AM alvin dammit!
physician said:
yeh that's exactly what the media is good at... like what u just did.. thats what the media does.. that's why many have been blinded by the truth...

I think ur post was mor of an addition to what i was saying.. rather than a refutation

hahhaha :p
funny ...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i think there will be alot of different opinions on this topic
and they could get ugly
i agree with all/most of physicians points

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
I personally believe the American Leaders (not the ppl) are arrogant fucks that cant c past their ass.
As already sugested they have killed many civies and have taken out many terrorists.
But what have they really achieved?
Jack shit!
Thats y i saw Team america as it suits america justily (a fucking classic movie if u havent seen it yet), it shows their cocky nature, now dont get me wrong i know a few Americans and have a quite a few on MSN and chat to them regulary and 80% of them hate the war and the needless deaths, so y the fuck is america still over there and y is Australia giving wristies to George Bush?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
well i think that they americans went abt it the wrong way....they obviously were not really thinking past the capture of saddam....after they caught him they realised that there were other humans in iraq who now had no leader and no order....and they failed to control the situation.....now of course had iraq not been sitting on oil....bush would not have bothered to "save iraq from saddam"...but he saw this as an opportunity to both gain and look like the good guy..i personally cant see wat difference america has made in iraq.....saddam was killing the iraqis....and now the americans r killing the iraqis....so wats changed???

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Australia went to war on the belief we were freeing people, doing a good deed for the world... I believe that John Howard thought this from the intelligence ASIO gave him, I believe that also some of the australian people believed this.
Now we're in there and of course it's the right thing for us to stay there, we're mainly just protecting our embassy and helping to train the iraqi national army now anyway.

I see a need for a war against terrorism and to try to quell religious fundamentalism in the middle east, however i disagree with iraq as it has been a huge distraction from the true problem and has achieved nothing but to anger more people who would choose to become terrorists.

To problem is that at the moment the average muslim person in the middle east is anti-american, most of these people could be turned around if the isreali conflict was solved and america began building, assisting countries instead of being involved in wars against muslim people.

There ARE people, groups of people however, that won't be happy with any result or anything that the americans could give them.

physician

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
To problem is that at the moment the average muslim person in the middle east is anti-american, most of these people could be turned around if the isreali conflict was solved and america began building, assisting countries instead of being involved in wars against muslim people.

There ARE people, groups of people however, that won't be happy with any result or anything that the americans could give them.
I agree.. it's true ...however i'd like to rephrase something u said...
"at the moment the average muslim person in the middle east is anti-american"...

Infact the truth is "at the moment the average arab (including a mixture of muslims,christians...) person in the middle east is anti-american"

But i mean people don';t just hate for absolutely no reason... that'll be considered stupid.. and unjust... the reason that there is so much hate is most certainly for many reasons...

did u also know that the average arab that has this hate towards america.. have either been kicked out of their country ... or know someone who has....
The fact is.... we may hate america but we do not hate americans.... infact i think that tonnes of americans are really nice poeple...

do u know why the boycott occured... were many arabs agreed to stop bying american products... it's because america funded and still does, the weapons used in palestine by israel against the palestinians... companies such as coca cola.. pepsi... nestle.. there's a whole list but anyways... yeh...

ZabZu

HSC
I believe the main reason why the Arab world is so anti-American is because of America's biased support of Israel. Plus America's invasion and occupation of Iraq is increasing the hatred of America.

Not all Arabs in the Middle East have been kicked out of their country or no someone who has. I reckon that they have sympathy for the Palestinians and Iraqis because they are all Arabs. A different culture with different backgrounds to that of Jews and Americans.

K

katie_tully

Regardless of the money involved for America by ceazing Iraqi oil...Which other way did you want the Iraqi people to be liberated?
A hell of a lot more of them died under Saddams regime, than through this war.

Secondly, Osama and Saddam don't like each other therefore were not collaborating on world domination together.

physician

HSC
katie_tully said:
Secondly, Osama and Saddam don't like each other therefore were not collaborating on world domination together.
who said they were... its just a fact that they were both trained in america by americans.... they used to wonder around in the country freely and now they're the most wanted by america...

and by what means do u know that they do not like each other?

physician

HSC
katie_tully said:
I read it in several places. Common knowledge really.
oh ok .. i neva knew that.. i gues u do learn something new every day... although i'm not quite convinced that they even knew each other well enough not to like each other...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
katie_tully said:
Regardless of the money involved for America by ceazing Iraqi oil...Which other way did you want the Iraqi people to be liberated?
A hell of a lot more of them died under Saddams regime, than through this war.

katie.........u usually have good arguments.........but that one sucked

so wat ur saying is that they r now "liberated"..........ah no...actualy theyve moved on from being oppressed by saddam.....to being oppressed by the americans....theyve really done nothing to liberate iraq........saddam killed millions in abt 40yrs.........give the americans 40 yrs and thell kill 30 times as many the way theyre going.......

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
joujou_84 said:
give the americans 40 yrs and thell kill 30 times as many the way theyre going.......
Don't give america 40 yrs!

and in relation to terrorism and war in iraq - terrorism didn't originate in iraq

now my terrorism assignment i did for uni is paying off :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)