Ipt Syllabus Notes Help? (1 Viewer)

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
HEY GUYS
u no for the IPT syllabus ....well do we have 2 rite notes on the rite side coloumn aswell???? and wot books or resources can help students answer the syllabus accuratly and filters all the xtra shit??

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yaz88 said:
HEY GUYS
u no for the IPT syllabus ....well do we have 2 rite notes on the rite side coloumn aswell???? and wot books or resources can help students answer the syllabus accuratly and filters all the xtra shit??
IPT is hard 2 write by the syllabus
i jus wrote notes using my text... heinemann

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
yeri got that book but heinemann tends to add extra crap and confuse the shit outta u or send u in a trans of sleep....and it has nbuffin bout the STUDENTS LEARN TO (THE rite hand column of the syllabus)

goan_crazy

HSC
actually most IPT stuff is boring anyways
well so far 4 me it is
info sys and databases... ^_^

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Yaz88 said:
yeri got that book but heinemann tends to add extra crap and confuse the shit outta u or send u in a trans of sleep....and it has nbuffin bout the STUDENTS LEARN TO (THE rite hand column of the syllabus)
heinemann is the best in completing the syllabus for IPT- jacaranda is the one that adds that xtra bullshit that u don't need to know to do the hsc course.

goan_crazy

HSC
Huratio said:
heinemann is the best in completing the syllabus for IPT- jacaranda is the one that adds that xtra bullshit that u don't need to know to do the hsc course.
ok thats good 2 know
ill use heinemann then :) thats the text i use 4 skool

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Yaz88 said:
HEY GUYS
oh yeah on that right column.. no you should not rite notes on the right column.. any notes that u publish should have the structure from the left column ('students learn about').

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
y not the right also? sumtyms on the right column it asks things like distingush the diff between print and bla

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i don't know, i just keep the right column in mind.. the left column is where i structure my notes./

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
hey

if got a problem Ive just typed all my summarie notes for Info sytem communication & project work they are all perfect but thing is It hard for me to rememorise my notes Im reading it more than 5times now
can anyone help me cus is if this continues i dunno whats gonna happen and im also aiming for the 90s is this possible

can any one give me hints in reading to rememorise

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
joe_m_2000 said:
IPT is hard 2 write by the syllabus
i jus wrote notes using my text... heinemann

right , you should use the textbook in conjunction with the syllabus , because im pretty sure i used this book last year and there were a few dot points from the syllabus not highlighted in the book..

Jait

HSC
N/A
The left hand column is knowledge you should have learnt while the right is skills you should have developed.

The exam can test either column but it is easier and more likely they will test the left hand one. Generally the two are linked anyway. If you look at the right hand column some of it is totally untestable and I personally wouldnt waste a lot of time on those ones. For the ones that seem testable I would take the time to do/learn.

PS. I dont like Heinemann as it is too brief. If you dont believe me get out the exams from the last 5 years and see if you can find all the answers in it. You wont. Nobody should rely on a textbook if you want 90+ you should focus on the syllabus and ensure you know everything listed there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)