HSC
N/A
Hmmmmmmm

Yes, it was hard. :rolleyes:

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Huy i just check the Top 10 in IPT in the state and your name did not appear in it.
is this a mistake or has BOS screwed you over ???
Cause from all your knowledge and understanding and the help you gave others throughout the year at least deserve Top 10.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Da,

Thanks for reminding me.

I'm not in it.
It isn't a mistake.

What can I say, I help everybody else, but myself.

*stabs himself*

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Well imo u deserve Top spot and i'm sure that most people here would agree with me.

you can stab Prof Gordon Stanley and Andrew R. and demand top spot.

holl

Huy, if you got band six why not post what you got. Only 3% of candidates got band six so you did VERY WELL, i cant understand why you are not happy with your mark.

Huy

HSC
N/A
holl,

I know I did well, but sometimes it simply isn't enough.

I'm fine, and I know I performed 'very well'. It's an okay mark ('just okay' by my standards, in this particular course), because I really wanted to break 95+ barrier, to have a somewhat 'impressive' mark of ~96-97.

I'm just a complicated person. :)

Chat1

Well with my mark of 95 i came 10th in the state. Which means that only 10 people in the state got over 95. I wouldn't be upset with a mark anywhere in band 6.

And thanks for answering some ipt questions for me and others during the year.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hahah i completely bombed out....no idea why..maybe i spent too much time on here! thought i could get band6...if i did my uai would be so much higher!! :(

Exam Mark - 89
Assessment Mark - 86
HSC Mark - 88

well i think either i stuffed up bad during the exam....or i was dragged down by my fellow students which i believe is the latter
because i was ranked around 4th for IPT with marks very closely nitt together and i don't think anyone in my school got a band6...so i suffered along with my friends :(
if i had got a band6 in ipt! dam would be uai be so much better and i have a chance in getting into the course that i want!

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Originally posted by Chat1
Well with my mark of 95 i came 10th in the state. Which means that only 10 people in the state got over 95. I wouldn't be upset with a mark anywhere in band 6.

Hey, how did u find out what ur rank was? I got 92% for assessment mark and exam mark = 92% overall so im pretty happy with a band 6.

Oh come on Huy, please tell us wat u got!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Taz,

I just can't, but if you read through my posts in this forum, you'll get an idea? :)

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Ok, well i know its a band 6, but its not 95+... that leaves 90-94. Thats really good huy. Not many people got band 6. I was the only one at my school, and you've seen that not many ppl have said on the forum that the got band 6. Mate, only 10 people got 95 or more. You still did well to get band six.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Taz,

Yep, you're right about it all. Thanks, and congratulations to you too (Band 6)! :)

I think I was one of two, who scored in the Band 6 range at my school.

Thanks again, all the best in the future for you Taz.

gem_max

HSC
Im from a small country school and we got 3/8 with band 6... is that unusual?
Also no matter what you got Huy noones gunna say ur not king of this place. Are you out for world domination? Today us nerds from the state... tomorro the WORLD hehehehe.

Huy

HSC
N/A
To me, that would be unusual - but not completely impossible for country schools (I don't think it matters where you're from, as long as you're determined and willing to succeed).

And no, I am not out for world domination, but I wouldn't mind dominating the heart of one woman. (but this is an entirely different matter/story). :p

gem_max

HSC
youre going to change the direction of the whole thread with that remark. That at least shows power which = impressive which = one small step for MAN.... but good luck. Us women are much more difficult then the world hehehe. Oh well back to IPT i guess. Let us all talk about feasibility...

Huy

HSC
N/A
I didn't know you were a girl. :eek:

This doesn't change anything though, maybe only a little bit; the way you are perceived (take this as a positive). :)

I've forgotten all about feasibility (not), but I don't think talking about IPT, after we've finished, is such a good idea (I'll put it down as a constraint).

gem_max

HSC
hahahah constraint... ipt is like this permanent wedgy we shall never dig out even if we have finished. Its accompanying vocabulary as u kno even creeps into our conversation with/about the oppsosite sex. But u kno how to fix it right Huy?... please?

Huy

HSC
N/A
I don't want to think of IPT as a permanent wedgy, but in my case, I think English has been a 'permanent wedgy' - I find that I quote Lear and Frontline, all the time (not so much Bladerunner).

Do I know how to fix it? I think the best solution would be to find other things to quote (such as The Simpsons, nobody gets tired of quoting The Simpsons; Homer).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)