IPT: Multiple choice (1 Viewer)

Dreams

HSC
Anyone got an answer for question 10? I put A as a schema and data dictionary are classified as metadata.
I put it as C, but really had not much idea. More of a guess than anything really. I thought of 'more than one user view of the data' as different ways of viewing the data (queries, reports etc).

driaxx

HSC
Anyone got an answer for question 10? I put A as a schema and data dictionary are classified as metadata.
um.. isn't metadata in the header of a HTML tag to define what a search engine should look for?.. I don't see how it could be a schema...a schema and datadictionary are classified as data modeling though?

I put C because of the above reason and also because the validity of the data doesn't really need alternate views.

It could be D now that I'm looking at it. Like when you look at it in a form? But then again that just implements the hyperlinked design elements, it doesn't describe them.

Anyway Im still 97% sure it's C

HSC
um.. isn't metadata in the header of a HTML tag to define what a search engine should look for?.. I don't see how it could be a schema...a schema and datadictionary are classified as data modeling though?

I put C because of the above reason and also because the validity of the data doesn't really need alternate views.

It could be D now that I'm looking at it. Like when you look at it in a form? But then again that just implements the hyperlinked design elements, it doesn't describe them.

Anyway Im still 97% sure it's C
Yes that's metadata too. Metadata is a basically "data that describes data" we learned about it in software design
Schemas and data dictionaries are definitely metadata but I dont think thats what the question was looking for
I only went for schema as it specified relational database when it could've just said database

Dreams

HSC
Yes that's metadata too. Metadata is a basically "data that describes data" we learned about it in software design
Schemas and data dictionaries are definitely metadata but I dont think thats what the question was looking for
I only went for schema as it specified relational database when it could've just said database
oh snap

jesse5566

HSC
for q 19 i was tossing up between the PC/MAC and the NIC and the cable... went with the former because i didnt think the cable part was right...

i dont have the Q's but im gathering Q14 was the bus topology? i put the answer so it didnt resend the signal... because i was thinking data collision... only because i'm 99.99% sure they were terminators.

HSC
The blog thing

easiest question in the exam.. Journal obviously (B)

deang93

HSC
1B
2A
3D
4C
5D
6A
7C
8C
9B
10C
11D
12A
13A
14A
15A(wth)
16C
17D
18 didnt circle it on the book and cbf looking
19B
20B

HSC
My only problem with A is that you're assuming A (the box thing not the answer) is a terminator. what stops it from being a router

deang93

HSC
My only problem with A is that you're assuming A (the box thing not the answer) is a terminator. what stops it from being a router
because there is one at each end of the backbone and a router would go from the router to each computer.. but who knows ? i hope it was a :)

oh and :p there is no router in the answers?

HSC
because there is one at each end of the backbone and a router would go from the router to each computer.. but who knows ? i hope it was a :)

oh and :p there is no router in the answers?
whats wrong with D

Dreams

HSC
because the nodes do that to prevent collision

dont they?

HSC
yea i thought so, I wrote D but i actually think B

sexfarm

HSC
Man, this exam sucked!!!! The multiple choice was terrible. Some really bad questions. Ahhh GAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)