IPT Excursion (1 Viewer)

the.RAVER

HSC
Hey guys.

Ok so my class proposed to my teacher the idea of an IPT excursion sometime this year. Although we don't really know where to go. What are some organisations that would be effective in the study of IPT? All we've really thought of is a Country Energy Office near us, but yeah. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
You can't realy do excursions for IPT :/ But just go somewhere relevant to the topic if you can. You'd most likely be able to attend a big lecture thing relating to whatever you're doing. We did this for legal studies last year.

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
When/if you are taken on one - please post the details - I'd love to take my students on an excursion but havent found any worth the hassle of all the paperwork teachers are expected to complete.
Could be especially hard if you are in the country area - city kids undertaking the TPS option might have one or two possibilities - ie CityRail

groovygirl

HSC
hey

even though my ipt class hasnt been on any excursions ever. Our teacher said we would either get to go to Coca Cola or Pepsi or Arnotts factory to observe how they use information techologyh in thier factory

IPT is one of my faourite subjects so yeah just to give you some ideas

lopo69

HSC
N/A
Which optional topics are you doing? Usually going on an excursion to somewhere related to your optional topics is helpful.

cinderrellla

HSC
we went on an excursion for ipt last term
it was to our schools library!
our teacher was about the only one excited. ha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)