IPL-Cricket (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
ugh, harbhajan is such a dick. hopefully theyll actually discipline him this time rather than just giving him a slap on the wrist like they did with the symonds thing.

vasuu91

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
because sreesanth is apparently a dalit (untouchable) class in India and they can be attacked by other indians with impunity :(
as if!

el gwapo

HSC
A High Way Man said:
cricinfo reckons theres gonna be an EPL (english version of the IPL). i recko nthat cud be betta than this considering their is already a large fanbase for the cities there (ie from the football)
not necessarily. India has more people obviously but you fail to consider the fact that cricket is not as popular as football - even in the summer it faces competition from rugby league and whatever else the Brits play in summer.

not to mention it'll be joining the party late, after the ICL and the IPL.

anyway when I heard the Harbhajan news I wasn't surprised he did it, more so in the fact it was his fellow Indian team-mate. Whatever the reason is the BCCI can't look the other way now - on the other side lies his slurs with Symonds and past on-field (lack of) behavior. At the very least he can't captain a side with an ego so big it has to be supported by a piece of clothing.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Fastest 100 so far I believe? It's good to see him spit in the faces of the commentators et al who were saying he shouldn't be there and all that crap.

He's the only player to score a 100 so far that will remain. Hussey, Symonds and Macullum all will be leaving to play tests for Aus and NZ respectively. Hopefully Gilly can keep up the thrashing though :D
haha holy shit, i completely forgot about that. so weird, he retired. kinda sad.

AnandDNA

HSC
w00t Deccan won their first game, so happy that Deccan won their first Game :D. Cnt believe Delhi lost :eek:

Last edited:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Why did he slap though...
Sreesanth went up to him after his team won the game and said "hard luck". harbhajan took it badly...

actually, fucking love this guy. ahahahahahha AHHAHHAHAHAH.

IRL Cricket Troll 4eva.

Cricket Show Interview "racism is BAD we should never let that on the field"

Sydney Test "Symond's is a Monkey"

SLaps that Wanker Sreesanth

Indian cricket is finally stepping up

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
harbhajan singh had it coming. the bcci had it coming. justice was only around the corner, and this time is only half of what the justice has ordered. you watch, unless he gets banned for international games as well, this kind of stuff will repeat itself. and next time, the world will turn against india, and it won't be as light-hearted as this time.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
just what exactly would prompt a man of his stature (in his home country) to slap (a feminine gesture) a man? why didn't he punch him or something? this is the first time i've heard anyone got banned for slapping. but wait, here's the kicker - sreesanth cried after the slap. i don't think he was angry, but hurt emotionally... i am sorry, i can't go on, this is too unmanly.

Last edited:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
wuddie said:
just what exactly would prompt a man of his stature (in his home country) to slap (a feminine gesture) a man? why didn't he punch him or something? this is the first time i've heard anyone got slapped. but wait, here's the kicker - sreesanth cried after the slap. i don't think he was angry, but hurt emotionally... i am sorry, i can't go on, this is too unmanly.
Hang on. How long have you been a mod?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
it'll end before you know itttttttttttt nooooooooooooo :(

GREMM1S

HSC
IPL = Shit, Australia should have a similar comp so our aussie players wouldn't have to play in that shithole of a country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)