Iphone-The World's Best Phone? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I use my phones for three things:
1. Calling people.
2. Messaging people.
3. Waking me up in the morning.

So as far as I'm concerned the iPhone's inferior because it takes up valuable pocket space for shit I don't need.

HSC
withoutaface said:
1. Calling people.
2. Messaging people.

So as far as I'm concerned the iPhone's inferior because it takes up valuable pocket space for shit I don't need.
i agree, as if ur gunna use all that shi*t they put on it

iamsickofyear12

HSC
withoutaface said:
1. Calling people.
2. Messaging people.
That's all I use my phone for.

It may sometimes be useful to have the intenet but since the service is too expensive that basically makes it useless as well.

...and as if anyone is going to really use the calendar and all that other extra bullshit.

When are all these technology companies going to get it... I don't want my xbox, ps3, phone, or other electronic device to sync with my computer. I want them separate. I don't want them to view photos, play music or do anything else. I want them to do what they are meant to do and thats it.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
isnt it convenient to have all in one? If you have N 95, you dont need to carry camera since it came with 5 megapixel camera. With I phone you can leave behind your ipod as well. One side of my pocket for my wallet and the other side for all in one phone (if I get n95 or iphone) :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
isnt it convenient to have all in one? If you have N 95, you dont need to carry camera since it came with 5 megapixel camera. With I phone you can leave behind your ipod as well. One side of my pocket for my wallet and the other side for all in one phone (if I get n95 or iphone) :D
I already have one pocket for my wallet and one for my phone. The only place I used my ipod is in my car. It only ever comes out when I need to change the songs. If my phone and iPod were the same thing it would just drain the battery of my phone and to answer the phone while driving I would need to stop the music the restart the music it is just too annoying... if it worked through my car radio at all.

I don't mind a camera on the phone but I have one on my current phone and have used it maybe once.

You would still need headphones... and if you carry them in your pocket they scratch the screen and fall out of your pocket when you go to answer the phone and stuff.

My current phone has a radio... I have never used it.

mashiibo

HSC
My dads gone through the whole Nokia Nseries..so the N95 aint so bad..he wants me to use the iPhone for all its options..but..theres no harm in carryin a phone and an iPod..the battery would just be used up twice as fast..

Mitch Henderson

HSC
yeah i think i will get a iphone because i lost my ipod n i have no way 2 listen 2 musci nwo. also my parents said they want me to get a phone so i think i can get both at once. i wish i didnt lose my ipod tho, it meant os much to me, n it was really important.

Sonata

HSC
iphone is overated just like some of the other ipod products

ricometa

HSC
Heres my input,

Yes iPhone has its flaws, but Apple is taking its phone to a new level where no other company has, and i have to give apple that. Yes it will critisim, and then other companies will follow. But it will also sell many due to the fact that only this phone offers all the things its competitors dont

Ive read articles saying that the iTunes is a big issue, syncing it with iPhone. And from what i know of the iPhone is very closed up and everything must go through apple. So open source software is no go, unless you do put on a custom firmware.

But yes i do think the iPhone is a great product, even tho i do think it has many flaws that apple needs to fix up. I wouldnt be buying it anytime soon. . . .and with that price tag ouch !

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
isnt it convenient to have all in one? If you have N 95, you dont need to carry camera since it came with 5 megapixel camera.
All phone camera's are shit.

It doesn't matter how many megapixels you have, what you need is a quality lens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)