iPhone help (1 Viewer)

anne1010

HSC
the touch screen for my phone has stopped working. i cant slide to unlock or nothing. so i figured ill reboot my phone and itll be fine. but my home button stopped working a while back so i cant hold it down to restart it.
is there a way through itunes that i can reboot my phone? not restore but just reboot? or do i just have to wait till my battery dies.

*sigh*

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
the touch screen for my phone has stopped working. i cant slide to unlock or nothing. so i figured ill reboot my phone and itll be fine. but my home button stopped working a while back so i cant hold it down to restart it.
is there a way through itunes that i can reboot my phone? not restore but just reboot? or do i just have to wait till my battery dies.

*sigh*
its happened to me a few times. just wait a while and try turning/restarting it again. or try holding the home+power button to quit the program.

anne1010

HSC
its happened to me a few times. just wait a while and try turning/restarting it again. or try holding the home+power button to quit the program.
yes but my home button doesnt work... when ever i wanna exit a prgoram i have to press the power button, go to put in my pw but press emergency call. go back to the password screen and then put it in. gets me to the front screen. such a pain. idk why the stupid home button doesnt work.

anyways i tired calling it from the house phone, it was rining but didnt let me pick up so i hung up the house phone and it was frozen on the screen saying i was getting a call. after being frozen for about 5 mins, it decided to work again...

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yes but my home button doesnt work... when ever i wanna exit a prgoram i have to press the power button, go to put in my pw but press emergency call. go back to the password screen and then put it in. gets me to the front screen. such a pain. idk why the stupid home button doesnt work.

anyways i tired calling it from the house phone, it was rining but didnt let me pick up so i hung up the house phone and it was frozen on the screen saying i was getting a call. after being frozen for about 5 mins, it decided to work again...
Well if it's still under warranty u can just take it to an apple store and they will replace it free of charge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)