• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

iPAD? and other q's (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
I heard that you are able to recieve an iPad from UWS. Though I'm not too sure if uws has to be your top preference or ONE of your preferences. The majority of my preferences are at uws including the top preference. However if i dont recieve my top preference do i still get an iPad?

Also, if i were to do a diploma at uws college next year. do i need to apply before hand or do i just wait until they look through my preference list (my atar is above the diploma cutoff)

help is greatly appreciated.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
I heard that you are able to recieve an iPad from UWS. Though I'm not too sure if uws has to be your top preference or ONE of your preferences. The majority of my preferences are at uws including the top preference. However if i dont recieve my top preference do i still get an iPad?

Also, if i were to do a diploma at uws college next year. do i need to apply before hand or do i just wait until they look through my preference list (my atar is above the diploma cutoff)

help is greatly appreciated.
Hi, It doesn't matter which of your preferences are for UWS. If you receive an offer into a UWS course, and you choose to accept and enrol into the offer, you would be eligible for the iPad. For further information, please visit www.uws.edu.au/ipad or contact us on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)