Ip Finished (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
MY IP IS FINALLY FINISHED... Are all the people that have handed in their IP's over the world?!!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Yes ... I am so estatic.... I handed in my Video Drama today and I am so so happy....

Almost finished the HSC YAY.

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
I am ELATED at the fact that it's all out of my hands now. No more angst about that silly old ARP. It's gone. HURRAH.

1/3 of a subject down, and this time tomorrow my GP will be FINITO as well. Then on Wednesday, Ext 2 is awaaaaay.

Oh this is a fabbbb week indeed.

dany_starlet

HSC
Peartie said:
80% of drama DONE....only 2 essays to go....
Yay!!!! No more director's folio!!!!!

80%? I thought the performances were worth 60% ?

hoofhearted

ME 2!!
handed in my set yesterday... such a relief now.... can actually focus on some of my other subjects now haha
well done everyone!!

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
Yay, not more IP. I'm just worrying about group at the moment. That happens next week. Once that's done I'll be really happy :)

Skitzo

HSC
I am never lifting another pencil in my life .. anything to do with drawing ever again! This is what my IP has done to be, it has deprived me of all the passion l use to obtain for the arts! Damn it was hard work. I am so freaking glad to be done, no other assessments to be handed in, only the HSC exams to be worried about now!

babywhitto

omg...we did our performances today!!! Felt so good when it was done...jeez! Best feeling ever...it was so crazy that uit was all over...and that we were doing the HSC coz i still see us in class mucking round with the sets from other plays...hehe.

Peartie

HSC
dany_starlet said:
80%? I thought the performances were worth 60% ?

yes...but 100% of internal + 60% of external = 160% which, therefore = 80% of all drama done :p

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Yay!

YAY!...im so pleased i finished my script!!!!....finished most of act two at 1am on monday morning...(then i stayed up til 6am doing wood folio!)

The markers are coming in on wenesday...(eepp!) And thank god that the IP & GP are worth a bit..cause i sux BADLY on the exams....whea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)