Intuition (1 Viewer)

Mill

HSC
Hi,

My name is Andrew and I work for Intuition Education. This thread is to apologise for the other threads that were made in something like 10 subforums. We were unaware that these threads were being made and do not condone them. Clearly, one of our friend's has seen fit to advertise for us in a rather stupid and immature way, and for that I again apologise.

I also understand that it will most likely appear as if I made the earlier posts and I am now making these posts in light of negative responses some of these received. I am all too aware that I cannot prove that this is not the case (unless Moderators post IPs?) but hope you will give me the benefit of the doubt. I have been a long time member of these forums and respect the service they provide to the community.

The truth is we are a new college but I'm not here to advertise for us, just as that other person shouldn't have been.

I have already petitioned to a Moderator to remove the rest of the threads.

Thanks for your patience and I wish you well in your Trials and HSC.

Regards,
Andrew

Mill

HSC
It appears that as of now many of these posts have already been deleted so this thread may not make a lot of sense to those of you who have just joined us. :)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
That is respectable of you. It didn't cause much of a problem, though, so don't worry. :)

Mill

HSC
No we are situated on Oxford Street in Epping, a few minutes walk from the train station. :)

Mill

HSC
66daystogo said:
Dear Andrew,

"Friend's" should not have an apostrophe ;-)

Lots of love :)
This is indeed a grave oversight on my behalf! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)