Introduction 1 page and a bit long. (1 Viewer)

thommy

HSC
N/A
For the essay, it took me this much to write my into, and my writing isn't even big.

mango678

HSC
the booklets do have very big lines on them in comparison to normal writing paper. probably would explain it. I think that length is completely fine as long as you didn't waffle

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Took me about the same, i think due to the size of the booklets its ok.

danz90

HSC
yeah, my intro for essay was a page. but then again..i established links between texts in my intro, and instead of just rewriting the questions key words in sentences.. went on to briefly state how and through what it was shown yadda yadda.

did any of you guys like me, use comparitive terms. such as similarly, or in varying perspective..?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yep, used those words to establish links between the related texts and my set text.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Good to hear, and yeah Danz, I had 2 Coleridge poems and 2 related texts. I said Text A and Text B both show a posotive lesson, in contrast however, Text C and B show differing perspectives, negative etc...

mango678

HSC
danz90 said:
yeah, my intro for essay was a page. but then again..i established links between texts in my intro, and instead of just rewriting the questions key words in sentences.. went on to briefly state how and through what it was shown yadda yadda.

did any of you guys like me, use comparitive terms. such as similarly, or in varying perspective..?
yep heaps. It's a really good way to link the texts so that your response is integrated and not just a discussion of each text separately - they'll love it haha

conics2008

HSC
first page and a half.. talked soo much shit about their view + with my quote...

and then introduced phsyical journey + my texts and how they relate to teh question about human spirit bull shit...

at the end of teh day i bull shitted my way through in every single analysis.. =]

pretty happy over all hopefully if the marks iss gay i would get 13/15 or possible 12 but lets keep it 13 for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)