Intro to law case note....HELP! (1 Viewer)

Elza

HSC
Hey all,

I just want to know were the parents and older sibling of the applicants granted temporary visas along with the applicants or was it just the applicants who were released from detention. The case isnt very clear about this.

Another thing, in the case reference why are the respondents listed before the applicants/appellants? Shouldnt it be that those who are appealing are to be stated/listed first?

Im so utterly confused...lol. Thanks for any help!

Jonathan A

HSC
Elza said:
Hey all,

I just want to know were the parents and older sibling of the applicants granted temporary visas along with the applicants or was it just the applicants who were released from detention. The case isnt very clear about this.

Another thing, in the case reference why are the respondents listed before the applicants/appellants? Shouldnt it be that those who are appealing are to be stated/listed first?

Im so utterly confused...lol. Thanks for any help!

This is a "Re..." case, that is the appropriate citation. It means "In the case of Woolley"

Angel45

HSC
The case is so darn recent. Haha. I've been trying to find cases which have cited it, to no avail.

L

LaraB

With regards to who got visas..

well...the case was dismissed or whatever and it says that 3 yrs after the family secured temporary protection visas.

given that the father was seeking visas for everyone and it says "the family" got visas...i guess it'd be safe to assume all of them got visas:)

JAZZAY

HSC
While on the topic of the case note is it okay if we use dot points in answering some parts such as when stating the material facts....it looks better to list them and more understandable. I dont mean doing it all in dot points but just that part...

L

LaraB

JAZZAY said:
While on the topic of the case note is it okay if we use dot points in answering some parts such as when stating the material facts....it looks better to list them and more understandable. I dont mean doing it all in dot points but just that part...
yeah i wanted to know that too..

or at least if we can do like..a heading and one line answer or something....

anyone know anything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)