Intro 2 Law & Torts Law (1 Viewer)

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
Hi Guys/Girls,

Missed today's seminar. Did we do anything important apart from answering the questions from ALI for Intro to Law. Also, where do we meet for the library session?

What happened in Torts Law?

Thanks a lot

L

LaraB

Raven said:
Hi Guys/Girls,

Missed today's seminar. Did we do anything important apart from answering the questions from ALI for Intro to Law. Also, where do we meet for the library session?

What happened in Torts Law?

Thanks a lot
sorry but you'll have to let us know who's class ur in ie which lecturer coz different classes dont always do the same thing....

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
oh yeah....im such a goof

Parra campus. My lecturers are Simmo K and Sussan F

Thanks

Jonathan A

HSC
In Intro... We looked at Common Law definitions then we looked at the Seperation of Powers and federation structure.

In Torts we look at Assault and Battery and broke off into groups for a jigsaw activity, each group had a case to study and report becak to the rest of the class.

L

LaraB

Jonathan A said:
In Intro... We looked at Common Law definitions then we looked at the Seperation of Powers and federation structure.

In Torts we look at Assault and Battery and broke off into groups for a jigsaw activity, each group had a case to study and report becak to the rest of the class.
yeh - i'd suggest that you go thru the cases and just fit basic details into the table in the unit outline coz that's the way susan suggested we do it before class each week:)

oh and it uncludes another one - McH.... cant remember...its not in the reading we were prescribed..far as i remember was 11. something... general gist of it is a boy sharpens a metal rod to throw like a spear at a tree or somethin, bounces off n hits a girl in the eye - that'll probly help u find it better:)

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
Hi Guys/Girls,

Can anyone confirm that on Thursday (10/3) we will have a library session for Intro 2 Law (Parramatta Campus).

If yes(and the unit outline states that we do have library session), where abouts do we meet?

Thanks

L

LaraB

Raven said:
Hi Guys/Girls,

Can anyone confirm that on Thursday (10/3) we will have a library session for Intro 2 Law (Parramatta Campus).

If yes(and the unit outline states that we do have library session), where abouts do we meet?

Thanks
just go to the library and find people you recognise frmo your class - that's what we planned on doing....i mean, our seminar has 60 people so they wont be hard to find:)

but yeh there definitely is library classes...

oh and just a side point for those who do business who are m eant to got the business basics library thingo - if you havent' signed up do it soon! places are running out - i went to mine today and although a lot of its really basic, it runs through a lot of really useful basic knnowledge you need to research assignments and they mention quite a few good sources that the librarians recommend we use - so yeah get along to one of them coz it'll come in handy:)

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
Hey,

Did any1 who have torts today (mon) get their assignments back?
ive got susan - she said she has about 10 left to mark...she doesnt know about Katrina

should be up on web ct (marks that is) by the end of this week

should get the assignments back next week in class sometime

Demandred

HSC
Lara, you wouldn't happen to have sat directly behind Jonathan in torts?

Demandred

HSC
Nothing really, just something I noticed when Susan went asking for names when she was poking fun of Jonathan.

L

LaraB

Demandred said:
Nothing really, just something I noticed when Susan went asking for names when she was poking fun of Jonathan.
k...i take it ur in my torts class then?

who you got for intro?

Jonathan A

HSC
Demandred said:

hmmm... you will have to tell me and the suspense is killing me. lol But was all in good nature of the scenario for nervous shock (I wonder how my CLA property concern is).

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
Hey,

Did any1 in the mon/thurs torts class get their assignments back?!?
nope - people from katrina's class said she said we wont be getting thiem this week..

seriously, what is she doing? coz Susan finished marking over a week ago..hmm...

we got intro back tho

Angel45

HSC
I didn't get my intro but, hehe, coz I'm in Simon's class and Margaret had mine...along with many others. And I couldn't wait till 2:30 to get it. I'm destined not to get marks back.. the only mark i've gotten so far for any subject is the intro m/c test!

Yeah, torts is taking a while!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)