Intro 2 Law Group ASSignment (1 Viewer)

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
hi,

Quick question,
is it due week 4 and do we have to hand it in to Simmo or present it in front of other ppl.

Thanks and God Bless

Jonathan A

HSC
Raven said:
hi,

Quick question,
is it due week 4 and do we have to hand it in to Simmo or present it in front of other ppl.

Thanks and God Bless

hhmm, week 4 is the multiple choice test. The case not is due next month - pretty sure.

Angel45

HSC
Hey, omg freakin out. We don't know what we have to do right for intro to law case study thing?

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
hmm,

The actual group case studies are on WebCT but no questions in regards to those case studies. Im f'n confused, so are u guys/girls going to start this group assignment as soon as possible.

Oh yeah, multiple choice week 4...fook me. Does anybody have ideas on whats going to be on it. Apart from citations

Thanks again, sorry for asking too many questions

L

LaraB

Raven said:
hmm,

The actual group case studies are on WebCT but no questions in regards to those case studies. Im f'n confused, so are u guys/girls going to start this group assignment as soon as possible.

Oh yeah, multiple choice week 4...fook me. Does anybody have ideas on whats going to be on it. Apart from citations

Thanks again, sorry for asking too many questions
far as understand it, its anything we've done up til week 4 basically, coz our lecturer said in the middle of class "that'd make a really good multiple choice question" about some random i nsignificant fact so yeah - id just sugges you have a read over everything and keep ur ears and eyes open in class:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)