• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interview (1 Viewer)

Balls2u

HSC
I got offered an interview sometime this week at a selective school (quick response from this school, considering I handed my application two weeks or so ago) and I'm pretty nervous. Any tips on how I can prepare and make a good impression (if not screw it up)? I've also heard that doing well in an interview doesn't exactly mean you will be offered a place at the school, is this true?

kev-kun

HSC
I got offered an interview sometime this week at a selective school (quick response from this school, considering I handed my application two weeks or so ago) and I'm pretty nervous. Any tips on how I can prepare and make a good impression (if not screw it up)? I've also heard that doing well in an interview doesn't exactly mean you will be offered a place at the school, is this true?
Hm.. Well I don't have experience from Sydney Boys but I just had my interview at Sydney Tech today....
Usually interviews ask about you (well obviously). They ask about why you have chosen the school, how you can contribute, how you contribute in your current school, what you do outside of school, your subjects for next year, your future.

Well hope that helps XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)