Interview likelihood (1 Viewer)

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
Hey BoS

Posting to ask if you guys think I can get an interview with UNSW or UWS with the following results (UNSW particularly)

Estimated ATAR: ~99.90
UMAT: 93%ile

Thanks

emilios

HSC
wtf are people thinking when they post this? do you actually think someone will tell you you have absolutely no chance of getting an interview with those marks?

ishfish

Lord of the Fries
HSC
bro, sick ass marks! im sure with those you will, btw if u dont mind im in yr 10, can you please share your umat experience with me? I find that as i am starting to study umat, im finding it very crazy esp section 1 and 3, section 2 is absolutely wonderful. there are some medentry questions and after trying to do them, i feel rekt. :/

mreditor16

HSC
bro, sick ass marks! im sure with those you will, btw if u dont mind im in yr 10, can you please share your umat experience with me? I find that as i am starting to study umat, im finding it very crazy esp section 1 and 3, section 2 is absolutely wonderful. there are some medentry questions and after trying to do them, i feel rekt. :/
#kingofsubtlety

red_dragon97

HSC
LOL tbh i am 99.9% sure you will get interviews anywhere. think of it like this, how many people can beat those marks not that many (being >200 people) and since unsw interviews ~500 people. ur good :) prepare well for interview and good luck. btw r u from ruse?

mreditor16

HSC
LOL tbh i am 99.9% sure you will get interviews anywhere. think of it like this, how many people can beat those marks not that many (being >200 people) and since unsw interviews ~500 people. ur good :) prepare well for interview and good luck. btw r u from ruse?
why do you instantly assume OP is ruse? geez, good marks doesn't always = going to ruse

red_dragon97

HSC
it's definitely true not all good marks go to ruse but if you had to pick a school for the best marks, 99% of people would say ruse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)