Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

vern

HSC
Euraussies are hot :D.

But seriously, it's not "Advertising" or "Hollywood" that makes us like caucasian girls more, its personal taste. Some people have different tastes you see, some like people that look like them others like opposites, others don't care. I for one like girls that look different, so for instance I have lightish brown hair; I like really dark or really light coloured hair on a girl. Some other people would like the same colour, others don't care!

Just depends on personal taste, stop blaming the media for everything.

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
vern said:
Euraussies are hot :D.

But seriously, it's not "Advertising" or "Hollywood" that makes us like caucasian girls more, its personal taste. Some people have different tastes you see, some like people that look like them others like opposites, others don't care. I for one like girls that look different, so for instance I have lightish brown hair; I like really dark or really light coloured hair on a girl. Some other people would like the same colour, others don't care!

Just depends on personal taste, stop blaming the media for everything.
what percentage approximately?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The "eurasians are hot" myth is so annoying, it's no more true than the myth that all "pygmies of the equatorial congo basin crossed with mongolians" are hot. Except that myth doesn't actually exist.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Gurlpower said:
im sorry but i dont find eurasians good looking at all.

they have weird skin, often have freckles and just look a bit unnatural.

generally speaking.
Yeah, gotta love you with uperficial comments like "look a bit unnatural"
So what is natural exactly? Some girl from the north shore with bleached blonde hair and a synthetic tan? (sorry I actually don't mind you girls, just example here).
Judging by your past comments i've seen you seem to not be favourable of any race?

vern

HSC
Bendent said:
what percentage approximately?
Who knows, even if I found out it'd probably change by geographic region, and by time as people's opinion on what they find hot varies usually on a weekly basis.

lulabelle

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The "eurasians are hot" myth is so annoying, it's no more true than the myth that all "pygmies of the equatorial congo basin crossed with mongolians" are hot. Except that myth doesn't actually exist.
mixed people are generally better looking, that's why there are so many more beautiful south americans and there has been research done into this and it's been proved, obviously you can't say 'ALL euroasians are hot' but the myth does have truth in it

lulabelle

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
mixed people are generally better looking, that's why there are so many more beautiful south americans and there has been research done into this and it's been proved, obviously you can't say 'ALL eurasians are hot' but the myth does have truth in it

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lulabelle said:
mixed people are generally better looking, that's why there are so many more beautiful south americans and there has been research done into this and it's been proved, obviously you can't say 'ALL eurasians are hot' but the myth does have truth in it
rofl, subjective concept + facts = does not compute!!!!

P Plater

HSC
im an asian guy and i would prefer any gurlz..too bad im married

repax

HSC
red802 said:
im eurasian guy lol, too bad im nervous lol
classic, it's true though, most guys, and by that i mean most azn guys are too nervous to break out of the whole 'only date asian girls' thing, quite frankly the saying that asians are for asians make me want to find the person who came up with that and shove my foot down their throat then beat them with the almighty anit-descrimination stick until they're hurt really bad. Non asian girls please take this into regard, most asian guys are very interested in dating outside their race, it's just because we're shy pricks that have been talked down to since birth by our parents making our overall psyche quite complient and also suggestable to whatever ideas expressed by other people, doesn't mean that we aren't interested in having relationships with you.

somehow i feel as though i've lost the point i'm trying to get across. meh.

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
red802 said:
im eurasian guy lol, too bad im nervous lol
but are you a hot eurasian?? the only ones i've seen are either extremely hot or extremely weird looking, one way or the other

if you were on the parra campus i would stalk you with a tranquiliser dart :eek:

Dramaqueen06

HSC
I'm dating an Australian/English guy, I'm Australian.
I like it that way :)
I have no problem with Interracial relationships... If you love them, what's the problem?
We're all human in the end :)

Last edited:

The Jester

HSC
Does anyone of the generations that visit site REALLY think in terms of race? I think if you did you wouldn't say it anyway, since you'd get bagged for being a racist bogan. And I'm fine with them, since a whole bunch of relatives and friends are literally from overseas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)