Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

jaske

HSC
im half asian and half white, i know 4 other people the same its really comman these days
being abit of both, id date both, and if ur not gonna stick to a certain type why not try em all lol!

Gurlpower

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
how the hell can you go back into your ancestors, you probably only know your family tree, lets say...about 200 yrs? your family was probably asian or black or even latino etc, how you know what your race heritage is as in your blood heritage apart from being white as yourself atm?? ahaha there's no such thing as a pure race, face the facts man!
wrong.

throughout history you will find some very homogenous people. peoples sense of pride, loyalty and acceptance proved this wouldnt happen.

there are exceptions though, india and portugal were once pure blonde, but succumbed to multiculturalism with dire consequences for their race and culture at the time.

amsterdam is now mainly non western. white people are doomed and it disgusts me that you would turn your back on your people. not just if you were white, i have no respect for asians and blacks that do the same.

however there is one critical difference: Asia is and africa are racially homogenous.

No white country is racially homogenous- dont debate me on this because this is FACT, every white country has been pressured into a multicultural stance, at their on burden.

*hopeful*

HSC
i dont think its 'turning your back on your people' if you find people who are not 'your people' attractive, you got the options so might as well take advantage

lengy

HSC
Racial selection is a choice. If you want to go out with those of your own race then do so. If you want to go out with those of another race then do so. Don't however enforce this stance on others. Respect their choices and they should respect yours.

Gurlpower

HSC
lengy said:
Racial selection is a choice. If you want to go out with those of your own race then do so. If you want to go out with those of another race then do so. Don't however enforce this stance on others. Respect their choices and they should respect yours.
unless im physically making you sell out on your heritage i hardly think you can accuse me off enforcing my views on others.

in 10 years australias popukation will be 25 million, where do you think they will draw these people from?

aussie culture is dying.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
cassie, how do you know that "Asia is and africa are racially homogenous" ?

lengy

HSC
By Australian culture do you mean true blue ocker culture? Australians still love Holdens, beer and barbeques. The entire world is slowly diversifying, it's called globalisation and it's inescapable, we aren't the only country who feels that the heritage upon which Australia was founded is being altered.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
if it's the race that stops you from loving someone
then are you sure you know what love is?

you fall in love before caring about someone's race.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
By Australian culture do you mean true blue ocker culture? Australians still love Holdens, beer and barbeques. The entire world is slowly diversifying, it's called globalisation and it's inescapable, we aren't the only country who feels that the heritage upon which Australia was founded is being altered.
You've got a hot guy in your avatar
I know who he is :)

Gurlpower

HSC
tlodg said:
cassie, how do you know that "Asia is and africa are racially homogenous" ?
africa: apart from the deep south and far north the country is completely black. yes there are slightly different flavours of black throughout africa they are essentially the same race. this can be compared to the difference between an indigenous frenchman to a pole.

Safrica is 7% white and roughly 10% Asian. the rest are black. tanzania has a few asians, as does Kenya, Zimbabwe DID have a white population but they were racially squeezed out. Namibia has a few thousand whites though.

more importantly these countries arent burdened by mass immigration.

Asia: Japan and China literally have racial purity LAW in place. I applaud these countries as Japan in particular have managed to preserve their heritage through shunning immigration. They dont have to deal with middle eastern crime or african disease, racism is non evident and they have excelled as a result.

As for the rest of Asia, there is only a minimal foreign population.

This is in stark contrasts to the west, whos infrastructure and environment are crumbling under waves of immigration.

lets look at some of these problems:

Australia:
looming terror threats
islamic gang rape
'lions of lebanon'
asian drug smuggling
african disease and crime
congested sydney.
whites targeted.

Sweden:
islamic gang rape
indigenous population targeted in violence.

USA:
black on white crime rampant and through the roof.
ditto mexican
looming terror threat/past terrorism.

U.K:
an absolute multicultural mess, you name it, they have it.

France:
islamic pack rape. whites targeted.

holland:
islamic pack rape (pattern here). whites targeted.

B

Bill Clinton

Woah, a girl-WN. I've never seen one of them before. She must be either horrendously ugly, or horrendously sheltered and home-schooled, or both. But it still turns me on.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
pinkicecubes said:
I'm Japanese and my bf is Australian. Interracial relationships are really common these days so I don't think it's anything new or out of the ordinary - anyone who thinks otherwise is just narrow minded :)
Australian isn't a race.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
If you want your argument to have any substance, say cultural purity, not racial.
OMG it's so true, like I read all these Islamophobic blogs about how Europe is going to become Islamic and Black in 50 years, and they're all pretty much racist, but they say "cultural" instead of "racial" so they keep their credibility. Kind of funny really.

vern

HSC
cassie.bullock. said:
there are exceptions though, india and portugal were once pure blonde, but succumbed to multiculturalism with dire consequences for their race and culture at the time.
blonde hair is most occuring in places where the sunlight isn't too harsh, at first sunlight can lighten your hair but then your body mutates and reacts by making it "thicker" and more resiliant too sunlight. places like india and portugal are way too damn hot too support blonde hair for long (even if their ancestory where so), its not a coincidence that the blonde dominated nations are also in the coldest parts of the world.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I've had an ethnic fruitbowl!!! - I've been with a half european/asian, an aussie, 2 asians and an european - so far...well, I don't know - I find that euros are more laid-back...and asians care more about the family.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I don't have a problem w. interracial relationships, especially since the only difference with someone of another race is that they look a little different - which sometimes is quite attractive. I imagine though, that a big enough cultural gap could make a relationship difficult in some areas.

cassie.bullock. said:
africa: apart from the deep south and far north the country is completely black. yes there are slightly different flavours of black throughout africa they are essentially the same race. this can be compared to the difference between an indigenous frenchman to a pole.
I didn't know the basque and the poles were so closely related...

Anyway, your points:
  • terrorism - from a radical fundamentalist group within a certain religion, not an ethnicity.
  • gangs (incl. 'lions of lebanon') and their activities - gangs existed before the spreading of multiculturalism, there are many areas and periods in which gang activity is culturally and ethnically homogeneous (or close to it) which removes ethnicity as the primary cause for gang related crimes.
  • asian drug smuggling - well since Asia is ethnically homogeneous, then there are no Asian gangs to smuggle drugs in right?
  • population congestion - you don't identify anything ethnic here, and considering it would be the exact same problem if we imported every slavic/germanic person into the country then I don't see your point.

Bendent

HSC
dont care. although i want to see more very attractive couples from different races together.

ketsuya

HSC
Never seen a hot asian before?
Here's one:

oh wait, thats ME [^.^]

i'm 6"1' so take that asian stereotype of asians being short

any hot 5"11 or thereabouts latina chick in sydney drop me a line -- hablo un poco espanol y quiero aprender -- me puedes ensenar

sigh, i love this photo of myself -- i created this account just to make this post =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)