Interpersonal feature in dialogue??[I'm lost] (1 Viewer)

Cade

HSC
Interpersonal feature in Educating Rita and Whose Life is it Anyway

Aiieee help..I don't understand what the question wants..
What is interpersonal nature of Dialogue? How do I answer this question? Do i write about how this feature shows responders the relationship,themes, characters in Educating Rita and WLIA?:( And what kinda examples can i use to support it? PLZ ADVISE!!!

Last edited:

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I don't really understand your question but I try my best to give you an answer.

In dialogue, the author usually use present tense whereas in the main story, the author would use past tense. Dialogue is important for characterisation development, which may include relationship between characters and also help drive the story. We can learn about a character's attitude and behaviours through dialogue. Hope that helps.:)

I don't understand what you mean by "educating Rita and WLIA". Are you referring to specific text? More information required.

Cade

HSC
Well I myself don't understand the question. Lolz. Yeah the question is asking me to refer to two specific texts; Educating Rita and Whose Life Is It Anyway.

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Oh, so this is Dialogue elective, isn't it? Sorry, but I am doing Telling Stories so no idea about the texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)