Internet Timetable not working (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hi there,

Please also be aware that there are ~35,000 undergrads at USyd, possibly many of them trying to access their timetable as well as all the unhappy vegemites that were lining up outside Madsen to have their timetable changed so the server is just a -tad- busy. This time of year is always the most hectic, so be patient and eventually all will be well.

If the browser is giving you the "your browser sent a bad resquest" message, then it is possible that your browser is at fault, in which case, try a different browser/computer.

The final option is to go into uni, and you should get out there for the clubs and socs anyways!!

niteshade1312

HSC
Yeah I ended up going in anyways, but my comp still wont load it. I think it hasn't got to do with the comp, not sure why though

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
just one small, rather st00pid question...

ive been to the timetabling unit many times and have seen many many many many different timetables...i know you can only accept one timetable...

now my question is: when the computer 'generates' a new personalised timetable, does that render all previously generated timetables obselete? or can you pick and choose from all manually generated ones to suit me best?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
UNLESS you click the "i want this timetable to be allocated to me" or whatever that button says, it won't give it to you and thus, your previous one is not obsolete.
and what do u mean, you keep seeing different timetables everytime u log in?

Collin

HSC
N/A
When you select 'I want this timetable to be allocated to me', the rest is obselete. So until you choose that, you're safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)