International Travel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trao06

HSC
Have You Travelled Overseas?
Yes

If Yes, Where?
India (Cities Chennai, New Delhi, Agra, Mumbai, Bangalore, Mysore)
USA (States California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado)
New Zealand (All over South Island, starting/finishing in Christchurch)
Singapore (Stopover for 3 or so days)

Would You Like To Travel Overseas?
Yahuh!

Where To?
EUROPE.. and South America.. everywhere, actually.

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit?
Yes; in India, UK, USA, Canada.

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)?
Adventure, leisure, culture.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Yep

If Yes, Where?
Vietnam - HCMC, Hanoi, Mekong, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An
UK/Thailand, although I was pretty young, so it probably doesn't count

Damn right I would.

Where To?
Egypt, much of the Middle East, Russia, Greece, South America.

I have family overseas, mainly in the UK and Holland, but I barely know them so I probably wouldn't be that keen on visiting.

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)?
Leisure, natural/geological stuff, sort of adventure (although I'm not really an adrenalin junkie), historical stuff.

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Have You Travelled Overseas? Yes

If Yes, Where? Fiji and Italy (school tour: Rome, Capri, Vatican, Naples, Pompeii etc)

Would You Like To Travel Overseas? Hell Yes

Where To? All over Europe, esp Italy again. Africa (safari, and Senegal - sponsered child), sth America (Machu Picchu, etc), Nth America (everywhere), Asia (Great Wall, Vietnam, Cambodia) and Antarctica for sure

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? Unfortunately I have no such excuse

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? everything. Pretty much the experience.

:)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Have You Travelled Overseas? Yes.

If Yes, Where? Vietnam.

Would You Like To Travel Overseas? Yes.

Where To? Ireland, the UK, Italy, Canada, Africa

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? Yes.

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? Different cultures and lifestyles.

simon89

HSC
For our introduction of the new geography unit, we are doing the trends of international travel and i thought i could conduct a survey.

Yes

If Yes, Where?
Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali and cities in Java), Singapore, Thailand (Bangkok), China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guilin, Guangzhou, Including Hong Kong).

Yes

Where To?
ASEAN Countries, Japan, South Korea, Holland, Mexico, UK, USA

Yes in Indonesia, China, Singapore, Holland and USA

Theme Parks, Adventure, Leisure, Geological Features, Museums or Monuments, etc

Thankyou...
You're welcome

Last edited:

justCARLA

HSC

If Yes, Where?New Zealand, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, Various islands off Australia, Malaysia, Italy, America (California- LA and Nevada- Las Vegas)

Would You Like To Travel Overseas? Yes

Where To?France, South Africa, Maldives, Thailand, Germany

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? no but I have a few friends overseas that I would like to go and see

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? i love themeparks so definitely those, i also like scubadiving so geological features such as reefs are a main attraction such as in Fiji or Northern Qld

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
Yeps

If Yes, Where?
Hong Kong

Yes

Where To?
North America - Ohio, California, Hawaii, Europe and China

Yes, I have family in Hong Kong

For the purpose of going - adventure, for geological features and attractions such as Wonders of the world. haha. corny I know. Also to see friends that i've made online who live overseas, to visit Disneyland and other theme parks. =)

nickname3xj

HSC
Hello crashy19:wave: i hope that your geogrpahy project goes well. Sounds very fun, you must be smart lol

nyways to teh questions

If Yes, Where? New Zealand

Would You Like To Travel Overseas? yes.. again

Where To? Overseas lol, nah wanna go to America and England actualli

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? Not that i know of, but my family seems be everywhere so i probably ahve sum relos lol ha ha

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? Adventure, Theme parks, leasure, for fun, for the hell of it :p. Just because tis different, relaxing and fun

Well caitlin, i hope this helps you, though i don't know why u didnt jsut ask me:confused: , n u wrote it down... wudda saved me lol... i am sitting next to you u know!!!:eek:

Josh

nicole21290

HSC
Nope (unless Tasmania counts...)

If Yes, Where?
N/A

Yeah

Where To?
Britain, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, America, New Zealand, Canada, South America (all over the place)

Yep - in Scotland and Canada

Natural, Leisure, Geographical Features and Landmarks (Sightseeing)

Thankyou...
Thankyou :)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Yes.

If Yes, Where?
Lebanon.

Yes.

Where To?
Denmark, France, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Israel, Croatia, Brazil, Canada.

Yes.

Culture, different languages.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Have You Travelled Overseas? yes

If Yes, Where? japan (and malaysia but i was just a baby)

Would You Like To Travel Overseas? yes!

Where To? france, america, england, italy... everywhere

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? yep

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? all of the above

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Yes:
Europe - Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Austria, Slovakia, France, England, Wales, Scotland, Belgium, Monaco, Vatican City

USA, New Zealand, Norfolk Island (it's over the sea!), Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong

stopovers only in Thailand and Japan.
Yes, back to German speaking countries and countries where I now have friends - Switzerland, Germany, USA, Slovakia, England.
Hubby has family in New Zealand and England and we have visited them.
To live and experience the culture, adventure, geological features and to speak German!
Thankyou...
No problems. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Yep

If Yes, Where?
Tokyo, California and here (I wasn't born in Aus)

Yep

Where To?
Korea, China and a more remote place in Japan

Yeah, they're all in Taiwan

Learning about culture

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
Have You Travelled Overseas? Uh huh..

If Yes, Where? um.. only really been travelling since i was 14.. [am now 16..] but to Egypt, Turkey, London, Thailand and Phillipines

Would You Like To Travel Overseas? no.. i want to live here in Sydney out the back of blablah town for the rest of my life. doesnt get much better than watching the kids grow up and havin a beer and a barbie in the backyard every weekend:uhoh:

Where To? Europe in particular... but then i'd like to go to Africa and India..
Next year i'm going to Germany for a year on exchange.. You get to travel to alot of different countries throughout the time ie.. you go on EuroTour for a month and then if you're lucky you can go overseas for weekends with different families... and of course there are the school trips. So i think that will cover Europe :) But i'd like to live there sometime later on i my life..

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? i have alot of family who are based in Papua New Guinea and run their businesses there.. but theyre over here for most of their lives that i dont really need to go there..
i'm not particularly interested in going there..

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? Adventure, experience and observe different cultures

Last edited:

~LEAH~

HSC

If Yes, Where? Britain, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Vauatu, France, Germany (and off to Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary in two weeks YIPEEE!

Where To? I'd really like to go to India and also to Europe a bit more (Russia, Norway etc) Anywhere though!

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? yes

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? I love the experience of imersing yourself in another country for a week or two weeks but I also love the adventure which comes with the experience of travelling (its always exciting!) I wouldn't say I would go for theme parks but I think perhaps the geological beauty of a place might intice me into going. Travelling is such an educational experience though I think :D I hope this helps and good luck with your report/survey!

lilmissloz

HSC
Have You Travelled Overseas? No

If Yes, Where?

Where To? Europe & Canada

Do You Have Family Overseas That You Would Visit? Yes - in Italy

What Would Be Your Main Attraction To Travel Overseas (adventure, theme parks, natural, leisure, geological features)? Experience different cultures. To be someplace different.

katie2261

HSC

Yes
If Yes, Where?

California, Hawaii, Fiji

Yes, I love travelling

Where To?

Europe - Specifically France and Germany

Yes, America. Also have friends in South America (Bolivia)

Leisure, adventure, historical attractions

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Yup, a few times xD

If Yes, Where?
Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam.

Lol yup !

Where To?
Either to Japan, somewhere in the Carribean or to Scandinavia =)

Haha yeah @ Vietnam.

Sightseeing & trying out the food ! :D

relena

HSC
NO
If Yes, Where?

YES

Where To?
Spain, America, London, France, Croatia

YES

adventure, leisure

somewhereelse

HSC
yep,

If Yes, Where?
U.S x 3, thailand, europe (france, u.k, scotland, netherlands), vanuatu, fiji

yes!!

Where To?
i cant wait to go to europe next year (gap) and i have a long list of places i want to go.. china (have you noticed how lots of travel journalism [as in newspaper liftouts, tv shows etc.]) is geared towards asia at the moment? i'm guessing this is because of the olympics next year.. the same thing happened with greece. maybe you could make a point about that in your thing on trends in travel) japan, new zealand, india, nepal (everest!!) the UAE, italy, spain, switzerland, brazil, chile, peru, the maldives, egypt, tahiti, tonga, cambodia, morocco

yea, in england, i'd go stay with them for a while

adventure, new experiences, learning more about the world, getting a better understaning of other cultures, learning to appreciate australia more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)