international studies. (1 Viewer)

ursus

HSC
hi, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the quality of the international studies or indonesian courses at monash caulfield and clayton?
thanks.

elly-chan

HSC
I was also wondering that too as I would like to take up the Arts(Global) course there in 2010.
What is the quality like at Monash?

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
It's great, I do Arts/Law with an International Studies major in the Arts side of my degree. So far it's been pretty good, Law's pretty full on with the readings and all but parts of it are interesting. Arts has been the bludgy side of my degree and I've found that the lecturers and tutors have been very enthuisiastic and motivated to teach to the best of their ability. Monash defintely has great quality in its courses.

angryjam

HSC
my friend goes to monash too and did 1st yr of arts (global) she didnt enjoy her international studies subject whatsoever and transfered to arts/science successfully for next yr
i went to a couple of lectures besides the subject i do there (french-which is ace, all the tutors/lecturers are very intelligent and helpful), in philosophy and politics and i couldnt compare it to vic uni. vu's lecturers and content/way of teaching was far superior and interesting to monash..
but im hoping to do arts/law next yr there :) my tutor told me the english/writing/literature part of monash is really good
i cant remember what its called unfortunately
all the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)