International relations (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Is anyone doing a degree in international relations? where is the best place to go to do something in this field? I like the look of the course at ANU however i would really like to go to Sydney if i could (even though it is logical to go to canberra being the national capital and all!!) I really would love to do international studies at UTS but i don't know what to combine it with that would best suit this field. Is anyone doing BA communications (social inquiry) ???

Can anyone help me???????? Or does anyone have any advice?

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
If you're interested in communications too, macquarie have a bachelor of international communication that i'm doing quite a few subjects from. it's a pretty interesting course so far, and you get practical experience in the final year.

plus your first assignment is to make a poster (like we used to do in year 2!)...beat that for bludgy learning!

s2ophie

HSC
does anyone know the UAI for international studies at UNSW? that course sounds pretty interesting but i can't seem to find the UAI anywhere

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by s2ophie
does anyone know the UAI for international studies at UNSW? that course sounds pretty interesting but i can't seem to find the UAI anywhere
The 2003 main round UAI cutoff for Bachelor of International Studies was 90.90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)