Internal Transfers (1 Viewer)

Kd14

HSC
Still no email from them....

Who am I suppose to call?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Faculty in which you applied for internal transfer.
The faculty websites normally have a contact number and times they answer their phones.

Lumina

Hey Kd14, i just wanted to know, wats the status of the course you are wanting to transfer into?

Mine still says "Applied", if its like this on monday, i just figure ill goto my normal classes. Also, the internal course transfer result page is still a mess, is it just me or is everyone getting this problem!?

Kd14

HSC
Where do I go to check?

If you're talkin about the Student Admin one, mine says that its 'Offered'

C10065 BE BBus Admitted 240
C10068 BE BBus DipEngPrac Offered 252

I'm also getting that error page. This is weird man..

Lumina

Hey thanks for that Kd14

Yeah my one still says applied, im just gonna assume that the internal course transfer system mustve messed up or something, cause i thought it was fishy for me to recieve an offer after originally being rejected.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Ryu said:
Hey thanks for that Kd14

Yeah my one still says applied, im just gonna assume that the internal course transfer system mustve messed up or something, cause i thought it was fishy for me to recieve an offer after originally being rejected.
Maybe they are waiting for you to resubmit a (new) Commonwealth Assistance Form for your new course.
I did it online (there is a button to submit them online on MyStudentAdmin), and mine has been approved. I did this the same day I accepted the offer.

Kd14

HSC
I'm gonna do that now then.. Thanks Huratio.

They're prolly waiting for me to submit it.. o_O
EDIT: If you are required to submit an electronic CAF, only select an award course where the status is Admitted.

What does the email contain anyway?

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Email is supposed to just tell u that you can continue your web enrollment process.
It says:

___
You have been admitted to C10219 Bachelor of Business Bachelor of
Computing. Subjects from your previous course have been exempted in
this course. Please log on to web enrolment and enrol into your Spring
semester 2006 subjects.

Should you require any further information please contact me.

Regards,
Niki
___

HSC
Ryu said:
Hey thanks for that Kd14

i have the same problem too. originally got rejected from B business but now it says that i've applied to that course. haven't checked again to see if i was successful though and the error message is still there.
really confused.

Lumina

Well it appears that really i got offered a course that didnt really exist. Got an email telling me that it was a programming error or something. Guess that means im still in my old course. What a waste of time UTS. Im assuming "applied" just means i applied for a transfer and as my course status never changed to "offered"... well i guess that explains itself. Anyway i gotta quickly change my enrolment now.

Kd14

HSC
I'm still waiting for the email. I called today, and got the 'You have to wait for the email' before I enrol.

Man, this is taking ageeeees! I need to enrol. Fast.

=\

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Kd14 said:
I'm still waiting for the email. I called today, and got the 'You have to wait for the email' before I enrol.

Man, this is taking ageeeees! I need to enrol. Fast.

=\
Just go to timetable builder and view your classes and attend them.. thats what I would do (as the lectures are the first ones that they hand out subject outlines etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)