Internal Transfer??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
HI guys/girls i made it into MQ and i'm doing arts i was enquiring bout my success rate in transferring after a year into the law or commerce degree???

n e tips for a determined student????

santaslayer

HSC
macquarie has a guaranteed internal transfer scheme so if u study hard then transfer shouldnt be a proble,//////wot was ur uai?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It is impossible to transfer into Law after one year. After one year, you will need to apply for the quota for first year Law units, which you then do in second year. If you Pass them both, you can transfer to Law in your third year. Of course, you'd be in a position equivalent to someone in second year Law.

As for Commerce, you can transfer after one semester (half-year) provided you have a GPA of a bit over 2, which is a Pass average. And that should easy.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
You're welcome. :) (Now I should note that post above (mine) because I'll get asked that another 2o times before I leave the forum) :p

boyboy

hello
I got offered in B eBusiness and i was wondering if i could get an internal transfer from that to B applied Finance after 1st semester and what GPA or averages must i achieve?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Yes, and something over 2 which is a Pass. So Pass everything and get one Credit, and you should be through. Of course, it's better to be safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)