Intel Pentium 5 CPU Due in Jan 2004 (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Jeo
I think it stands for Xtra performance. My 1.73Ghz (2100+) outperforms a 2.4Ghz-B, running at 100% processor using same hardware.

But what my friend said is, anything under 2.5Ghz-B range is much slower compared to AMD, he didn't give me a reason.
xTreme Performance, it's quite funny everyone's are plain followers, not so original, BillGates just out of the blue makes up XP, and then every company must add the little XP tag, it's so silly...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
xTreme Performance, it's quite funny everyone's are plain followers, not so original, BillGates just out of the blue makes up XP, and then every company must add the little XP tag, it's so silly...
Yeah, I'm hearing the word "eXPerience" thrown around too many times now... everything's about the experience... LOL

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
Yeah, I'm hearing the word "eXPerience" thrown around too many times now... everything's about the experience... LOL
yea, experience my ass, lol i remember something Bill said about yes this version of windows is for the experienced users, then i was wondering, is there going to be a Windows n00b? lol

Originally posted by Jeo
WinstonXP jk :p
Hey i don't mind ;), well Jeo your getting on the good side lol... keep the sychophanitc work up!

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
They nicked our word!

XP = Experience Points, damnit! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! *Kicks MS*

Robbo, frustrated D&D geek.

(PS: If XP = eXPerienced, then I'd hate to see the 'beginners' version. I bet it has two buttons, 'Turn Off' and 'Pay Microsoft'.)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
They nicked our word!

XP = Experience Points, damnit! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! *Kicks MS*

Robbo, frustrated D&D geek.

(PS: If XP = eXPerienced, then I'd hate to see the 'beginners' version. I bet it has two buttons, 'Turn Off' and 'Pay Microsoft'.)

like i refered in my previous post it's namely Windows n00b 2002 :D lol...

Welcome n00b, we would now discuss to you today about what our powerful technological advanced design in Windows is called, "The Start Button"

Winston

HSC
Heh what an old thread, well it was highly speculated back then when i posted this.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
This prolly popped up due to the similar threads feature

hope the pentium 5 is based on the dothan core and produces less heat....

Last edited:

mojako

HSC
Jeo said:
I think it stands for Xtra performance. My 1.73Ghz (2100+) outperforms a 2.4Ghz-B, running at 100% processor using same hardware.

But what my friend said is, anything under 2.5Ghz-B range is much slower compared to AMD, he didn't give me a reason.
3200+ actually runs at a clock speed below 3.2GHz... u can go to amd.com if u want to know what that speed is...
so 3200+ sort of means it gives similar perfomance to Pentium4 3.2GHz

mojako

HSC
Winston said:
Heh what an old thread, well it was highly speculated back then when i posted this.
oops.. didnt realise that...
anyway one of my computers use P2 333MHz and I chose Celeron 2.6GHz for my new one. the 333MHz is still in use, for my parents ;)

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
Apple will make 3D destop b4 microsoft for sure
Note entirely sure Apple want to go bankrupt that fast...

Most users think its pretty, but for practicality, its not the best thing on earth...

2D is good, it works well. What works well, lasts well.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Protector said:
Note entirely sure Apple want to go bankrupt that fast...

Most users think its pretty, but for practicality, its not the best thing on earth...

2D is good, it works well. What works well, lasts well.
But you gotta innovate some time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)