integration (1 Viewer)

Antwan23q

God
HSC
I take you both go to the same school. What do u mean by exam techniques?
i pretty much jump in at full speed, and if i have any problems, i try it, if i dont get it, skip it and come back to it later. Is there any other way?

FinalFantasy

HSC
antwan2bu said:
i pretty much jump in at full speed, and if i have any problems, i try it, if i dont get it, skip it and come back to it later. Is there any other way?
yea, well graphs is my WORST topic and i was stupid enuff to go at it first and spend a long time on it as well lol.. if i had good "exam technique" i wouldn't do dat:p

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
antwan2bu said:
I.e. don't do your weakest topic first...it disadvantages you psychologically.

Antwan23q

God
HSC
Vampire said:
You're from wollongong?? wtf....<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=me%20too" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=me%20too" onmouseover="window.status='me too'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">me too</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">me too</a> and so is Dawso and greecke. What school do you go to antwan2bu?
i go to holy spirit college. eh smith hill high school boys ay. my brother went there. he said it was the bomb digity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)