Integrated Response for SOR? (1 Viewer)

Kimbles2011

HSC
:oink:

Hi everyone,

Are we all confident that it will be an integrated response tomorrow? Or do you think they could revert back to the traditional 'one' aspect essay?

Hopefully it's integrated. :)

Thoughts?

chels777

HSC
they will probably keep it integrated because it tests a broader range of knowledge and i think its a tad more tricky than just focusing on one specific part of the syllabus

Georgina168

HSC
There's only so much you can crap on about for one aspect of the essay. I think we'll have to talk about person, ethic and practise, and relate it to a gay quote from the bible/qur'an. If you're doing christianity or islam.

Kimbles2011

HSC
Yep, I agree. I think that it's a more critical/analytical skill to write an integrated response. Are you guys feeling ready?

Georgina168

HSC
Couldnt care less, SOR is compulsary at my school. Easy marks at least.

lockedbox

HSC
Yep, I agree. I think that it's a more critical/analytical skill to write an integrated response. Are you guys feeling ready?
No, I wish that the christianity question is about ethics. Enviro ethics are so easy to write about and it crossess over with the jewish enviro ethics. My intergrated responses just suck.

chels777

HSC
i feel pretty ready i know my quotes and most of the content tis compulsory at my school also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)