Inst1300 (1 Viewer)

Bi~~

HSC
hello! i missed a lecture for INST1300. Is anyone donig the same course? Did I miss out on alot?Are there alot of asians in this course too? I went to a spanish lecture the other day and there were no asians in it...just found that pretty suprising

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Well, the lecture was pretty good, try not to miss out on them because we went through quite a lot of content considering it was a first lecture. I feel very intimidated because there are quite a lot of smart people doing that course, you should have seen some of the questions that people asked. We got the course outlines which tell us about assignments and stuff, we've also got to go to library workshos during 7th of april to ...i forgot...but anyways, make sure you get all thehandouts...
I went to the Spanish lecture as well ( I assume you're talking about the Spanish civilisation lecture) , there were heaps of Asians there :p
Well, most of the people who came late were Asian and there were already a considerable number already inside the lecture theatre !
:)

stormstormstorm

HSC
soz 4 l8 reply ... dont know if u still need this info

umm not that many azns, but a few talkative ones

not that much happens in the lecture imo ... i get more from the readings, but maybe thats just me.

Bi~~

HSC
thank you! your reply isn't late at all! btw is it essential to turn up to lectures since they're recorded? do they give handouts in lectures? can we still get them afterwards?

Thanks

stormstormstorm

HSC
Bi~~ said:
thank you! your reply isn't late at all! btw is it essential to turn up to lectures since they're recorded? do they give handouts in lectures? can we still get them afterwards?

Thanks
ahahahaha i dont even know why im replying to this as its like 1000000 months old BUT everythings on webCT oh and dont bother to go to the lectures unless you know people there ...

snowblack

bleh
HSC
Does anyone know what the midterm mark is out of? For some reason I thought it was out of 30 and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the mark
:(

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
Oh i know! So did i...
I'm still writing summary notes, tutor wants them emailed asap. eeek!

bshoc

HSC
N/A
vicchick_007 said:
Oh i know! So did i...
I'm still writing summary notes, tutor wants them emailed asap. eeek!
Are u kidding? Which tutor u got? I've got Anthony Billingsly and I've done roughly half the summary notes, he doesent seem to care. And I'm pretty sure that they're not worth marks.

Midterm was a mark out of 20 (tho the test was outta 25).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)