Insomniaa!!! (1 Viewer)

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
has anybody gone crazy and become nocturnal throughout this hsc period, and lost heaps of sleep...i guess if your reading this thread then you are witness to such... do you likeee keep seeing ur student number everywhere, the floor is covered in writting booklets, whilst thoose blueee sheets are likeee all around you...and all you can hear in a distant yettt evident echo is "pens down"

HalcyonSky

HSC
i am nocturnal

it has nothing to do with the hsc, and although I can see my student number on my floor, its because i havn't really cleaned my room entirely since last year and my student number actually is on my floor

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
bahahahah truuuu

welll mayb its just my crazinesss

JustinM23

HSC
I'm sort of suffering sleep loss. The night before a test I usually have 2 hours less sleep than I need. Kinda sucks..

sparkerasp

HSC
JustinM23 said:
I'm sort of suffering sleep loss. The night before a test I usually have 2 hours less sleep than I need. Kinda sucks..
I'm a bit the same cause I lie in bed looking at my notes :S. Very frustrating.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
yeah i hear u
i am a late to bed and wake up at lunch kinda person
i feel buggered
damn the HSC messing my sleeping patterns

9deuce

MADE
HSC
My bed time has become 1-2 am in the past couple of weeks.
Wake up around 12.

I like sleep.

studentcheese

HSC
Yeah, I take naps in the afternoon and then I can't fall asleep at night. Although I feel tired, I cannot fall asleep at all. It sucks. Milk doesn't work, sleeping pills don't work and counting sheep just makes it worse. Oddly enough, it's become quite easy for me to sleep in the afternoon. I've been having 4 hours of sleep a day this week. It sucks.

same person

HSC
I miss my sleep.

The hsc isn't until next year, I'm guessing I'll be living on red bull for a long period of time...did i hear somewhere that it causes heart attacks? oops...

tau281290

HSC
I slept more during the HSC than other times =O. I don't see how I can do a 3 hr exam without at least 10 hrs of sleep.

studentcheese

HSC
tau281290 said:
I slept more during the HSC than other times =O. I don't see how I can do a 3 hr exam without at least 10 hrs of sleep.
Wow. With all the stress and anticipation for the upcoming exams, I don't see how you can fall asleep. :rolleyes: haha I didn't sleep at all for the first day of the SC, yet I could still function - but then again, the SC only requires minimal brain activity :) (that's not to say I will get Band 6's, but anyway :D) *starts praying*

tau281290

HSC
studentcheese said:
Wow. With all the stress and anticipation for the upcoming exams, I don't see how you can fall asleep. :rolleyes: haha I didn't sleep at all for the first day of the SC, yet I could still function - but then again, the SC only requires minimal brain activity :) (that's not to say I will get Band 6's, but anyway :D) *starts praying*
I had really good quality sleep during the HSC, unlike some of my friends who couldn't fall asleep! That must be pretty bad.

But after the HSC, all the cycles are gone and i just know how disciplined I was during the HSC>

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I sleep, sometimes.
Sleep is luffly.
Want to sleep naow.

But yeah during HSC I probably slept better than non-HSC periods...
Apart from the night before exams.

Saphy

HSC
I hate writing an essay, and the tv's on, and your really really tired, and then you hear the 'gooood mornning ammerria, woo-ooo' music :mad1:. Sucky. That's when you realise it's four am and you have to go to school in a couple of hours.

Consequencely, I use my frees and Geography to sleep :)

Saphy

HSC
One of those people. You know - it's quiet... too quiet. I'd have more trouble sleeping without the tv. Lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)